Harrows Darts.

blade4 needs fixed
just rotated board, had a couple bounce outs which is very rare, checked out board and noticed the wires are sticking out a lot further on this 1/4 section than on the opposite side.

is it ok to take a block and mallet and pound them back to somewhat flush?
WINMAU - 23g Carrera C3

2015 - 180s
WDA - 0
DODL - 0

I would - I would put an off cut plank over the section thats raised and give it a couple of well meant cracks - certainly dont think it would do any harm and cant think of any other way of 'persuading' the sires back into the sisal without spending ££'s
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
if in doubt give it a clout .
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i had too fix it with a tack hammer, set back in pretty easy when tapping it back down at the ends and where the metal intersects.
WINMAU - 23g Carrera C3

2015 - 180s
WDA - 0
DODL - 0

I've hammered my spider back in on my eclipse pro, just be gentle and go slow. I bent mine a little.
(12-08-2014, 01:53 AM)Ni518079 Wrote: I've hammered my spider back in on my eclipse pro, just be gentle and go slow. I bent mine a little.

haha, im a whole minute ahead of ya Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
WINMAU - 23g Carrera C3

2015 - 180s
WDA - 0
DODL - 0

(12-08-2014, 01:56 AM)Dart Snob Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 01:53 AM)Ni518079 Wrote: I've hammered my spider back in on my eclipse pro, just be gentle and go slow. I bent mine a little.

haha, im a whole minute ahead of ya Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Do you mean you bent it already? Or just hammered it already?
(12-08-2014, 02:14 AM)Ni518079 Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 01:56 AM)Dart Snob Wrote:

Do you mean you bent it already? Or just hammered it already?

hammered with tack hammer, did the whole board too, block and big hammer didnt work too well ... looks good and almost flush to the fiber, except around bulls of course
WINMAU - 23g Carrera C3

2015 - 180s
WDA - 0
DODL - 0

As a matter of interest Dart Snob, does your blade 4 have a stamped rating on the rear of the board?
I remember that blade 4's were rated after they are made.
I checked my old blade 4 out, and it had a A,B & 1.5 stamp (it is 3 years old and dont use it any more).
I couldn't see any floors with it when it was new.

I think the A, A is the top rating and B & C down are for imperfections/faults.
If someone can confirm how the blade 4 stamp rating works, I would like to know.
I'd take that Blade4 if it bothers you or just do what they said and pound in the spider
(12-08-2014, 02:46 AM)Smiling Assassin Wrote: As a matter of interest Dart Snob, does your blade 4 have a stamped rating on the rear of the board?
I remember that blade 4's were rated after they are made.
I checked my old blade 4 out, and it had a A,B & 1.5 stamp (it is 3 years old and dont use it any more).
I couldn't see any floors with it when it was new.

I think the A, A is the top rating and B & C down are for imperfections/faults.
If someone can confirm how the blade 4 stamp rating works, I would like to know.

At DC forum, a winmau rep explained that those are not ratings of components. Those stamps are used to keep track of which worker inspected the boards at various stage of dartboard productions.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I will be purchasing new boards for our community center. Have tried unicorn eclipse pro, blade 4, ,blade 4 dual core, powerheadII, and powershock. The wires eventually pop out on all of these boards. Had them come out of the eclipse pro after a couple of weeks, and that was the most expensive. I have also tapped wire back in , but they eventually pop back out. So was just wondering what board would be best bang for our buck.
I'm fortunate that I've got the G2 as the spider/grid is attached internally to the rear of the board hence it will never protrude. It's a shame you can't get them in your part of the world and I still can't work out why on earth One80 don't appoint a re-seller network there.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

wow. i didn't know these boards existed. Shipping to Canada from uk is very costly. i'll look into these boards more. thanks for the info.
If you want to replace it:

https://www.costco.ca/Winmau%C2%AE-Blade...302&refine=

and shipping is free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blade4 vs Eclipse pro josh93 16 5,870 06-14-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Dorian