Double Top Darts.

Matt's Team Unicorn and Darts Nutz Q&A - Michael Smith Video Up!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good answers, never knew he had broke both his wrists, ouch!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well done guys Darren and some great questions guys. I particularly like yours at the end there Majeek!
well done and thanks to all involved !
That short moment made US ALL feel so honored. Thanks to Dartsnutz and Darren, and all the people behind this project. Thanks to Unicorn.

I presented myself as from the Philippines hoping that the video will inspire them to strive more in improving their dart skill like Michael.

Thanks John!
thanks for organizing this, he answered my question, quite happy with that tbh
darts: 23g Gary Anderson Phase 3
stems: short progrips
flights: large standard
Board: Winmau Blade 4

1st degree blackbelt in tae kwon do
Well done Kyle! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

The one with Anna should be up before too long and then they will resume in the New Year.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good video.
Top Bloke, answered both my questions. These Q and As are a brilliant idea, well done all involved Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g
I have to say its brilliant -
Yeah its great, cant wait to see the others! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Well done to Pac for posting this at the "other' place.

Won't be long before he's spending more time here. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quantum Darts interviews Justin Smith mc1958 0 85 02-28-2021, 05:11 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Wes Newton Getagrip 0 1,515 07-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn & Darts Nutz Q & A with Kyle Anderson Getagrip 1 1,742 07-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  Unicorn & Darts Nutz Q and A with Wes Newton Getagrip 4 3,199 07-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Last Post: BigE
  Unicorn & Darts Nutz Q & A with Joe Cullen Getagrip 0 1,678 05-11-2015, 12:20 PM
  Unicorn & Darts Nutz Q & A with Devon Petersen Getagrip 4 3,041 04-23-2015, 12:00 PM
  Kyle Anderson Unicorn and Darts Nutz Q and A Getagrip 13 5,577 04-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Last Post: REBEL
  Wes Newton Unicorn and Darts Nutz Q and A Getagrip 13 5,447 04-20-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: REBEL
  Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Joe Cullen Getagrip 0 1,575 04-17-2015, 12:49 PM
  Unicorn & Darts Nutz Q & A with Raymond Van Barneveld Getagrip 3 2,977 03-27-2015, 04:20 PM