Harrows Darts.

It's Mental ..Right???
What is wrong with me? Can anyone help me fix this.

I enter a major tournament (Doubles, Mixed Triples, Mixed Doubles and Singles)

Come out of the round robin first place 2 times and 2 second places.

Now come the knockout portion and I am in a fog ... part happy and not hungry for more ... part oh no don't fail .. other part beating myself up for missing a double last game.

I see am seeing this pattern over the last 2 years.

Overall I shot very well but I lost my grit as time went on. Placed 5th in everything except Singles where I made the Semi Finals.

Kick me ... coddle me ... shake me ... I need something !
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
Focus my friend Focus
/kick

In all seriousness even the best go through this, hang in there buddy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

yep I lost to a blind squirrel who I had beat at least 25 straight- it happens.
happens to the pros too so its not an uncommon problem. Why does Terry Jenkins always fail in finals?

I think one of the commentators made a good point when they were talking about him, I forget their exact words but basically it was something like he had seen getting to the final as the goal and lost momentum when he reached it, instead of seeing the end result as lifting the Winners trophy.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

You need to forget about the bad games and look to the next one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-25-2014, 09:35 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Focus my friend Focus

I dont think ford motor company will help him
180-1(33)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Negative Mental Triggers Leading to Dartitis LethalEagle 6 346 03-11-2021, 06:37 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Elbow becoming a mental problem Carpy 2 559 09-03-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Carpy
  Confidence - Mental Strength Snooks 3 672 04-19-2018, 02:42 PM
Last Post: wongerchi
  Mental blockage TaknMdwN 18 1,111 04-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: FBB62
  Practicing your "mental game" during solitary practice JohnK 24 34,000 01-26-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: William.dyer
  Mental Barrier in Cricket schook 14 1,952 02-16-2016, 05:44 PM
Last Post: schook