Shot Darts

attention newbies ,starting darts cheat sheet
It is really cool, thanks for knowledge
+1 for this sage advice which I referenced when purchasing darts
Thank you for your tips!
This is great advice.... wish i had of found it earlier ???
Thanks for the advice. I just bought some darts without giving it much thought and haven't tried any others so far. Will definitely look into it.
These are really usefull hints! For me, started playing two months ago, they open a new world...

...the problem is that I haven't (still) the ability to measure the impact of changes I do...short, inbetween, long stems seem to fly towards the dartboard in the same way...please help me! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the heads up about pro-darter.com, didn't know about that site, very useful.
Thanks Jamie good advice ?
Nice read Jamie.

I would also add regardless of what darts you have play with the setup.  Long, medium, short stems, standard, kite, pear, slim flights.  These make a lot of difference.  Once you find your darts landing in the board right, it helps a lot to find the right dart.

Also if you are on a budget, dont watch Getagrips reviews.  You'll want every dart out there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but seriously get down your local dart shop.  They have a board up and lots of darts you can practice with to help you with your choice.