Darts Buddy

MVG MasterDarts vs MVG XQMax
Anybody have an opportunity to do a side by side comparison?

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I am reviewing my gold masterdarts but dont have the others but I suspect its only the re-branding that is the change?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They appear to have slightly different dimensions, at least that's what's listed on a couple of websites.

I've been wanting to know the same thing too G. If they are slightly different the Masterdarts will probably go up in value as soon as no one has them left in Stock.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Recently received my second set of master Darts 23g MVG's.
The first thing I noticed is they felt a little slippery. Grabbed my original set and not so much.
So, it would seem these darts get grippier with use. Something I might not have noticed if it weren't for getting my second set.
Maybe now I understand why MVG himself keeps using his old darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I have got the XQMAX mvg darts and they are quality, so anyone that is worrying about the quality changing from Masterdarts to XQ Max don't worry they are basically the same dart and if anything the XQMAX seems to be better.... although that's probably just because they are newer and shinier Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts :- 21g Customs
Shafts :- Blue Medium Nylon
Flights :- Standard Shape Custom Superman
Board :- Winmau Blade 4 Dual Core
thanks Superman for letting us know. I wouldn't mind trying out his new XQ darts
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Aside from the black washer looking part where it connects to the stems, doesn't seem like there're any changes.
I remember comparing them a while ago and from memory the XQM version had a slightly longer smooth section where the Barrel met the stem other wise almost identical.
Someone needs to just get all 3 together in the same weight...Masterdarts, XQMax, and McKicks Mighty Grips. Just find the weight range that all 3 share the closest specs with. Would be an interesting comparison.
I see PureDARTS no longer have any Masterdarts MVG's available . I guess they are getting scarce
everywhere .

Cheers,
 Ken 
(01-08-2015, 12:38 PM)Regulatori Wrote: Someone needs to just get all 3 together in the same weight...Masterdarts, XQMax, and McKicks Mighty Grips. Just find the weight range that all 3 share the closest specs with. Would be an interesting comparison.

Old post I know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ,but is anyone now able to post a picture as Regulatori suggested above ?

Cheers,
 Ken 
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=25269

Is this what your after? Courtesy of Th3bigfish.
Perfect ... thanks Tlowe & Th3bigfish .
Seems the McKicks and Masterdarts are very close .

Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XQMax Michael van Gerwen - Limited WC Edition 2019 vanJupp 12 1,667 07-08-2019, 12:31 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  New XQMAX Darts? Not, it is copy from CUESOUL CUESOULSPORTS 31 6,622 04-27-2018, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Shima
  4 New XQMAX Darts vanJupp 69 11,431 11-20-2017, 05:40 PM
  XQMAX Yordi Meeuwisse vanJupp 30 5,035 11-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Bones
  XQMAX Vincent van der Voort Phase 2 vanJupp 16 3,665 10-03-2017, 04:15 PM