Target Darts.

New Challenge - "201 On The GREEN"
As we know Forum Challenges can be a great way of adding some spice to training routines, the last one I posted (Sharpshooter) was Totally Smashed :s by an almost flawless demonstration of skill by our brilliant fellow Dart Nutz... Shanesaw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Never mind Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.….here’s another one for Steel Tippers that’s completely different called:

“201 On The GREEN

The Challenge

Starting with a total of 201, score anywhere on the GREEN Areas of your Dartboard, to leave yourself with a GREEN double to finish. The scoring areas are the GREEN segments i.e. The double and treble areas of the numbers 1-4-6-15-17-19-16-11-9-5 and the GREEN 25. (I have to assume that nearly all boards are coloured thus and have a Red Bull (50).

One perfect combination would be : 25 - T19 -T17 - T16 - T4 - D4 = 2 Throws 6 darts

Rules (read Bear-Traps)

1. You can only use each of the GREEN segments once
2. Hit anything RED and its added to your total
3. Go over 201 with penalty ‘RED's’ ….its game over
4. You have to include a 25 in your scoring
5. Hit the Bull (50)….game over
6. You do not have to start with a GREEN double Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I didn’t want this to be a particularly long Challenge but one that would have variety and would need some forethought / planning about how you can finish properly. Caution get it wrong and you may end up not having an “Out Shot”

If you’re up for it just post the total throws taken, the lowest number wins.

A throw is 3 darts or less, meaning... if you finish the double with your 1st or 2nd darts its still counted as a throw.

1. ico = 2 (A perfect score)
2. Dorian = 5
3. Jugger = 10

Enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

This is a pretty cool challenge, i will be giving it a try tomorrow!
Fave players- Wade/Barney
Board used-Blade4
Darts used-Unicorn Aidy Lewis

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

P.B so far 7 throws (my first game ended when I hit the Bull Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.)

I wonder how many minutes this lasts :s

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I did it earlier in exactly 30 darts, checked out on d9

Sooooo... 10 throws?
(11-16-2014, 03:24 AM)Jugger Wrote: I did it earlier in exactly 30 darts, checked out on d9

Sooooo... 10 throws?

Yes that's right, nice one will update.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Hi All,

For the record I've just completed this is in 5 throws the route was 25-T19-T17-T16-D9-D1

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

3 throws, and got it on video.

But I'm trying for 2. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just did the perfect game: 5 darts.

S25 T19 T17 D19 D15

2 Rounds.

Too bad the cam was off this time (because the memory card was in the computer to download those treble bulls).

Well done ico, TRULY excellent darts ....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ah well.... that's another one TOTALLY Smashed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1 For the perfect throw

Best regards Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

UPDATED
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

I must admit I've been trying for more than an hour. Then took of the card, wife came home, got distracted (i.e. head free), threw, voilà.

Things go easy if you don't try too hard. That is, until she starts to whistle... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not to bad, not amazing either. 39.

https://youtu.be/OZ2BLdMLCt8
  • Match Darts

• 21g Gary Anderson Phase 3s, yellow Pro Grip Stems, and Yellow, Red Dragon Retina-esqu flights. 
Reserves 

23g Danny Nopperts, Short Orange Pro Grip stems and orange/clear  generic kites. 

Also just want to say a massive thanks to the FDC for the huge support over the last year and a bit, and sorry I've not been around much lately. I'm going to change that.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.