Target Darts.

Easy Way To Post Pics To The Forum
I would recommend using Tinypic as you don't need an account to post. But opening up an account is free an easy. So ya might as well do that. But here's a simple step by step on how to post a pic to the forum...

Step 1 - Click on Choose File. That will open up a new window to your pics you have saved on your computer.

Broken link removed

STEP 2 - Scroll down until you see the pic you want to post. I'll use the Dartsnutz logo here as an example. Click on the pic and then click Open. You'll then be taken back to Tinypic main screen.

Broken link removed

STEP 3 - Make sure you select Image and then pick the size you want. This forum recommends 800X600 maximum. Then click upload. Simple as that

Broken link removed

STEP 4 - After the photo is uploaded you'll be taken to a new screen where you'll see a bunch of confusing codes. ALWAYS pick the code where you see it start with IMG as seen below.

Broken link removed

STEP 5 - Click the IMG code and then right click your mouse so you can copy the code. Select "COPY"

Broken link removed

STEP 6 - Go back to the Dartsnutz forum and paste the code into the reply box. You right click again and then select "PASTE"

Broken link removed

STEP 7 - When posting pictures I always recommend you "Preview Post" BEFORE entering it just to make sure you did it right and the pic you want seen is the correct one.

Broken link removed

Step 8 - Once the correct pic shows in the preview it will look like this...

Broken link removed

Step 9 - At this point you know what pic will be posted so go ahead and click "Post Reply" This will make your picture be available for everyone to see. That's about the easiest way to post a picture on any forum.

Broken link removed
Awesome +1

I've used tinypic for awhile and love them...I would say only 1 out of 4 uploads require some type of verification/captcha. Most go through instantly.

I will say though be careful. It's only happened once (and it actually happened last week) but sometimes you'll post an image using tinypic in a thread that happens to stay up for awhile. Since tinypic only uses a simple 6-7 digit unique url combination, there is a potential of someone uploading a new picture and tinypic overwrites your old picture address with the new picture...so everywhere you posted that picture is now changed to that new image.

I had someone PM me a few days ago that one of the pictures in my tungsten putty thread (I just made a few weeks back) was now of a women in lingerie. Some person must have randomly uploaded that picture and tinypic overwrote my old image. So now instead of seeing a picture of a dart being weighed on a scale..it's of a girl in barely any clothing. haha (yes, I did quickly edit the thread so don't bother looking)

I just don't want someone to get banned or in trouble because of this...like if you're allowed to surf safe websites at work during breaks but your boss happens to see hi-res lingerie girl on your screen while browsing a dart thread. Or the possibility of your image being overwritten by even a worse image....

Again...I've used tinypic for 3-4 years and it's happened only once (that I know of) for the first time last week.
Very true Regulatori. Tinypic pics can sometimes change due to the small numbered code. I had it happen to me at another non dart forum. Some of my bicycle pics turned nasty. But ever since I created an account it never happens.
Fantastic guide Cy! +1 Great job!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great advice CY a well earned +1, will I be able to post more than 2 pictures in one post doing it this way as I have been using windows and cannot figure out how to post more than that at one time?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I used this to post more than 2pics for the carrera volare darts lol.
Thanks sii
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

(11-15-2014, 11:44 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Great advice CY a well earned +1, will I be able to post more than 2 pictures in one post doing it this way as I have been using windows and cannot figure out how to post more than that at one time?

Yes. You can post quite a few at a time this way. Not sure of the limit here. Some forums limit it to 10 pics per post. Getagrip will be able to answer that one.
Thanks my friend - very nice thread a Plus 1 to you and thanks again for your assistance.
This is very good help, I like it too.
Try this post for pics...Cy did a good job on this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New feature for adding pics nixer55 17 334 07-03-2021, 10:36 AM
Last Post: nixer55
Star Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size ! Fred-180 52 17,542 06-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Phil D
  New way to post pics nixer55 6 293 04-18-2021, 11:39 AM
  How to post pictures on the Dartsnutz forum (PC + Mobile) joeriw96 11 2,649 02-23-2020, 05:01 PM
  File size error attaching pics nixer55 14 3,072 11-13-2019, 04:49 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  can't view pics Maineiac 15 7,670 04-06-2016, 05:29 PM
Last Post: *Saber*