Harrows Darts.

MUNRO DARTBOARD
This MUNRO dartboard came with the box which is kind of rare. I have several other of these type of boards and this one is in new condition. They are paper wrapped held together with metal bands and a very smooth surface. Supposed to be self healing. The baseball game is on the back which standard on most .

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Munro Dartboard by markbrindza, on FlickrGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Munro Dartboard Box by markbrindza, on FlickrGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Munro Dartboard - back - Baseball Game by markbrindza, on Flickr
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
does the self healing work?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The board is paperwrapped. It works to a certain extent. I have a couple of older ones that took a pretty good beating.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/