Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Remove a broken shaft
Howdy Dartsnutz,

Normally I use a broken shaft removal tool whenever one of me shafts breaks off and a little piece still remains in the barrel.
Up till now this tool has always helped me out, but today the remaining piece of the broken shaft was so deep inside I couldn't get it out with my little tool.

I decided to look on Youtube to see if I could find something to help me out.
And fortunately I did Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It's a very simple yet very effective solution.
I thought I'd share my precious find Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Simple and effective way to remove a broken shaft

Hope you don't mind me putting the vid here - Saber
Or use your dartpoint of ur barrel and stick in the broken piece and turnaround and it comes out.
(11-05-2014, 06:14 PM)slot Wrote: Or use your dartpoint of ur barrel and stick in the broken piece and turnaround and it comes out.

That's what i do Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

And btw go to introduce urself and let us know something more about you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thanks for joining in and posting mate . good tip
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Dartsnutz MrTinkertrain! What's your story?
Hello and welcome!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think we had that posted before somewhere I know because I have a comment on it lol

No worries posting it again though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I used a cordless drill and drill bit - drill in, get it stuck, unscrew it. Or just demolish it and shake out the plastic bits Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

(11-05-2014, 06:09 PM)MrTinkertrain Wrote: Howdy Dartsnutz,

Normally I use a broken shaft removal tool whenever one of me shafts breaks off and a little piece still remains in the barrel.
Up till now this tool has always helped me out, but today the remaining piece of the broken shaft was so deep inside I couldn't get it out with my little tool.

I decided to look on Youtube to see if I could find something to help me out.
And fortunately I did Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It's a very simple yet very effective solution.
I thought I'd share my precious find Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Simple and effective way to remove a broken shaft

What a fork--g great idea...Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and great video too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(Sorry... couldn't resist I bet there were several thinking the same too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.)

Deserves a +1 for simplicity so do I for being simple :s.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(11-05-2014, 09:26 PM)Beacon_Darts Wrote: I used a cordless drill and drill bit - drill in, get it stuck, unscrew it. Or just demolish it and shake out the plastic bits Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm visualizing league night here...
"Anybody got a cordless drill in their dart case" ? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
And welcome btw
(11-05-2014, 09:43 PM)The G Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 09:26 PM)Beacon_Darts Wrote: I used a cordless drill and drill bit - drill in, get it stuck, unscrew it. Or just demolish it and shake out the plastic bits Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'm visualizing league night here...
"Anybody got a cordless drill in their dart case" ? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Unfortunately, the one time i needed it WAS at league night, lucky i had a set of backup darts. My buddy comes right from work and has his tools in his truck usually, but that night he didnt, or we'd have been doing darts surgery in the bar Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to remove a broken darts stem - shaft Getagrip 14 6,704 02-02-2021, 11:43 PM
Last Post: tropicalpalmtree
Rainbow How to remove paint from darts EQUINOX 68 15,290 05-05-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: x-ring
  How to remove tungsten putty m1ghty 1 1,861 08-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Regulatori