Harrows Darts.

Unicorn Mogul 3 REVIEW... Of sorts
Well here we are again, for my next observations and ramblings...

So... Recently I saw the dumbest looking darts I had possibly ever seen in my life. Most people would be logical... Mock the stupid looking darts... And boycott them until the end of time.

Logic... On occasion... Has been know to have the gift of evasion when it comes to me...so of course.... I buy the stupid looking darts.

The Unicorn Mogul 3 in 22 grams...

Let's move in reverse slightly here.

I don't like Unicorn darts, I don't like the Unicorn dart company, Russ Bray often makes me wish he would take up diving with goblin sharks as a hobby.... I also don't really care for the Unicorn sponsored players (except Mr. Jenkins), and especially dislike pretend Unicorn sponsored players from the Netherlands.

Again... Stupid looking darts, from my least favourite dart company... Seem like perfectly sound logic to just jump in and buy the things! (I may need counselling)

I make my order from A180 darts on October 21st late in the day...confirmation of shipping appears on October 22... Darts show up in small town Alberta on October 29... Impressive!
Fastest shipping I've ever seen from the UK. SCORE!

I tear open the package...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Man.... They are weird... They look even more ridiculous in person... Aren't the grooves on a soccer ball (football) used to make the ball spin and turn in the air? Am I supposed to bend this stupid dart like Beckham?

Alright, so I open the plastic and find the most ridiculous cheap plastic hard case (already used to ship a different set of darts elsewhere)... Do we really need to get a piece of junk case?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What's this!!?

A NINJER STAR!!
(NINJER star may actually be ridiculously cheap and useless flight protectors) Do they really need to put this garbage in there? Why don't they just take a squat over the case a leave a stinky coiler in there too?! How about save the money on the cheap plastic flight protectors and send a set of flights that is made of something thicker than paper, and better made than a 1980 Yugo hatchback.

I tried to throw the NINJER a Star at stuff... But... It never stuck into anything... Then I lost it... I think one of my dogs ate it.

Ok... What the heck is up with this silly grip anyways??

It doesn't really feel very grippy at all, mostly smooth, unless you rotate the dart just right to the edge of the stupid carved in lines. This really doesn't seem like a very efficient way to get a consistent grip every time...

These darts so far make me sad... Sad like... Something that's really sad?

So I weigh things....

... And measure things
So it's a little crooked... You get the point!

Then cram the stupid cheapo flights onto the stems... Seriously... The worst flights I have ever received with a set of darts. The darts look like this out of the box.

Strangely, the dart is starting to grow on me... Like a fungus

Let's throw these stupid darts at the board...

First 3 darts...

Hold on now!
Ummm... Just wait one second... That's not TOO shabby...
They actually flew pretty dang good!

Next 3 darts... Magical! Dang near hit a 180!

Success will not turn me away from changing things!

STORM POINTS
... And short stems with pear flights

Crap... Worse

Next try... BETTER!

Now, short stems and standard... SEXY flights... And no more 20s!

BOOM!
HUZZAH!

And a few at the bull...

The truth of the matter, is after posting pictures of all these different setups... They really didn't make much difference at all. The flight of the dart was almost identical on every setup. I posted the pictures of the first 6 darts thrown in each setup, but threw a bunch more before changing each time, no better results.... Inconsistent results if anything.

So what's the moral of this story?

All company dislike aside....

The darts are.... OK?

A novelty really. I think consistency would be a big problem with these darts. Every time I gripped the dart, the grooves were in a different spot and felt different... I don't believe that's a good thing.

The grip overall is at near as grippy as I thought, maybe a 2 on a scale of 1-5? Even less sometimes, depending if you grab the dart on top of one of the smooth sections. In all reality, a completely smooth dart, like a Hankey or Jenkin would definitely feel more grippy. The deep wide ridges did little more than decrease the surface area contacting my fingers.

I definitely wouldn't recommend them, except maybe for a weird looking collector dart. I think everyone could do a whole bunch better in selecting a dart to play with than these ridiculous things.
:rofl1:

I love the reviews of sorts, laughed multiple times Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. great review Jugger I would read you reviewing a paperclip.

+1!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Love your reviews! Do more ! +1
You are the brave guy to try it,nice review and the JUGGERNAUT flights LOL.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Jugger you make my sides hurt!!!!!!!!!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Your expressions are priceless!! :lol2:

Fantastic review, you should have a special award for comedy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Wow the cuts on the darts are much deeper than I thought!!

I want a set!!

They look even more weird than expected, weird is good for me, I like weird!

I must get some! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Awesome! Just hilarious.

I nominate these next for review.
https://www.a-zdarts.com/Category/Soft-T...isted.aspx
Many different colors to choose from too!

LOL the Twisted Terrors!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

BEARD!!!!!! Brilliant stuff mate I absolutely love the juggernaught flights Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The flights are great, should get more made Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

great review Jugger, really made me laugh.

one thing though, if you do another review of unicorn products, could you tell us what you really think of the company Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Is this Jugger's way of greeting us Happy Halloween?
(10-31-2014, 04:27 PM)majeek Wrote: Is this Jugger's way of greeting us Happy Halloween?

of sorts....

PS... the cheap plastic unicorn case I mentioned.... If it arrives in one piece Majeek... it will be yours!
(10-31-2014, 04:31 PM)Jugger Wrote:
(10-31-2014, 04:27 PM)majeek Wrote: Is this Jugger's way of greeting us Happy Halloween?

of sorts....

PS... the cheap plastic unicorn case I mentioned.... If it arrives in one piece Majeek... it will be yours!

Lol - thanks - did you receive the package already?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I nominated Jugger for a Nutzie award Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Lumina DNA 21g darts review Getagrip 41 26,787 04-25-2021, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Bart
  Unicorn Code Red Darts Review Getagrip 4 410 09-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn T90 23 grams review. Phil D 6 925 03-28-2020, 06:04 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Unicorn - Seigo Asada - 23g - Review vanJupp 20 4,415 01-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: dartsking5566
  Unicorn T95 Core XL 24g darts review Getagrip 18 4,116 11-14-2018, 09:51 PM