Shot Darts

19 Sweet 19
Just tried another go 100 @ 20 and struggled getting 85 marks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Then my next round I thought maybe a bit of variety might help and so I went for 100 @ 19 instead.

WTF! 114 marks no maximums, but importantly no complete misses.

Why is that?

I cannot understand why in 2 consecutive throws 20's then 19's, that I managed another 29 marks that's not logical.

Even though for some reason I've always found it much easier to hit T19 than T20. I'm left wondering are the 19's an easier target than 20's for left handed players?

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I had something similar happen to me a couple nights ago. While playing a friend online I was killing the 19's. My first dart was at the 20's and I seemed to be drifting into the 5's. So I'd go for the cover shot. Lot's of 119's, 134's and even a 171 from back on 271.

Sometimes I honestly think I'd be a better player if I shot 19's. Makes me wonder. :thinking:
i find 19s easier might be cause its lower i find bulls easier than t20s
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I need to practice 19s too, I've a bad habit of hitting 7 treble 7 when I'm going for 19. Hardly ever hit 3s though by accident....
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Closing the gap now...... (stretch stretch) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

100 @ 20 = 103

100 @ 19 = 101

But it was much less of a struggle focus-wise going for 19's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I wonder because 19's such play a significant part of 501 darts matches these days, can I suggest that someone puts up another challenge of:

100 darts at 19 please?

I'm really interested how we all go and its a number that we should all be more competent at I feel.

Chhers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

It is strange one, maybe because 19 are more of a drop in for taller players?.
I haven't thrown for about five weeks but hitting good groupings in the 5's and 3's, I could win lots of teddies at the fair today though LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average