Darts Buddy

Ask Team Unicorn Players a Question!
Just to draw your attention to the opportunity we have available to ask the following players a question in the upcoming Team Unicorn video chats:

Bob Anderson
Jamie Caven
Kim Huybrechts
Ronny Huybrechts

Check the details and add your questions in the following threads:

Caven and Anderson: https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=8868

Huybrechts Bros: https://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=8824
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
bump Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
All the questions are sent as of Monday and 5 questions have been picked for each player and the interviews take place Thursday and Friday of this week, so keep a look out as all will be revealed on the 'DartsNutz Forum Q&A videos'

Sign up to Unicorns Youtube channel so you don't miss it: https://www.youtube.com/user/UnicornDartsLtd

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

It's really cool they're doing this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. What other sport do i have a chance to get a top pro to field one of my questions. This is a beautiful thing!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

(11-05-2014, 09:05 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: It's really cool they're doing this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. What other sport do i have a chance to get a top pro to field one of my questions. This is a beautiful thing!

Yep sure is! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album