Specs: (points shown out of the barrel)

Target:
width:6.67mm
length:47.20mm

Unicorn:
width:6.76mm
length:47.63mm

How they handle.

For me Unicorn feel more comfy to use, the knurled section is perfect for me. Target's knurled section is to grippy for me.
That leeds to stick to my fingers when throwing.

That all can be because they are new and Unicorn are already used.

Total verdict:

Both are a good copy after org. Durro's and are great quality darts to have.

Enjoy the pics fellas

Broken links removed
may all the doubles be with you

unicorn ones are better.... you can't hit a treble with the targets lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thanks for that Fred. another great post.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice comparison thread! +1 for that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
which old unicorn dart will target reproduce next ?

good post fred
ace review, fred.

fred have you tried putting on the same unicorn stem on the target darts and throwing them?
make a difference?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can you do price comparison as well (if both are being sold at present).

So, what store did you get them from? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lol - please don't answer!
(10-20-2014, 10:53 AM)kamikersie Wrote: unicorn ones are better.... you can't hit a treble with the targets lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I took me 10 throws to fit them like this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-20-2014, 11:32 AM)rich345 Wrote: thanks for that Fred. another great post.
You're welcome bud
(10-20-2014, 12:16 PM)Andyyoung92 Wrote: Great post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You're welcome

(10-20-2014, 01:38 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice comparison thread! +1 for that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks mate

(10-20-2014, 04:06 PM)jamie373 Wrote: which old unicorn dart will target reproduce next ?

good post fred
Thanks Jamie

(10-20-2014, 04:15 PM)Mr.K Wrote: ace review, fred.

fred have you tried putting on the same unicorn stem on the target darts and throwing them?
make a difference?
Thanks K, no i did not try that, they are in their box again.

(10-20-2014, 04:22 PM)majeek Wrote: Can you do price comparison as well (if both are being sold at present).

So, what store did you get them from? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lol - please don't answer!
LoL Edgar
may all the doubles be with you

Thanks for the review

:goodjob:
Recently lost my 22g Unicorn Colin Lloyd's. Would love to swap or buy if anyone has a set. Unicorn much better than Target for my throw.
(03-14-2016, 04:22 PM)GPage64 Wrote: Recently lost my 22g Unicorn Colin Lloyd's. Would love to swap or buy if anyone has a set. Unicorn much better than Target for my throw.

You can get them in either 21g or 23g as opposed to 22g, but what about trying the Unicorn Kim Huybrechts Silver Star - they look to be the old Lloyds just rebranded

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=9_17_74&products_id=48380
or
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=9_17_74&products_id=48381
Or they also come up on ebay occasionally but you may be able to find a set of his old Durro darts which both Unicorn and Target copied their models from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Dragon Colin Lloyd 22g darts review Getagrip 11 3,278 10-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Star Adrian Lewis darts. Target vs Unicorn Fred-180 35 22,871 03-29-2015, 11:40 PM
Last Post: pieman180
  Target 2014 Colin Lloyd 23g darts review Getagrip 6 30,057 10-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Colin Lloyd 21g darts review Mr.K 9 8,382 10-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Mr.K
Information Target 9Five vs Unicorn Lowe hero t95 Fred-180 12 10,403 09-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: rich345