Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Flights Sleeve
RedEye Rhino Sleeve review

I was kind enough to receive a sleeve from Charles AKA “Sparkles”, size M/S

I was abit hesitant to try it at first, as it looked big. Different countries, different sizes etc. However I was to be proven wrong.

YES the sleeve came up to my armpit, which surprised me as I had seen sleeves on the net and the description was that they went ½ way up the upper arm!

I can honestly say this sleeve (even though at first looked big felt big) is not. I find that it going up to the arm pit stops the sleeve from riding down the arm as it hugs the muscles of the upper arm and when the seams are turned the right way (takes abit of working out) the sleeve actually holds the arm in line with the seams!

Best way for me to suggest, make sure you have the RR logo on the side of your wrist first. Then as you pull the sleeve up make sure the back seam runs through your elbow (not on the side). Just move it around while throwing until you are comfortable-personal preference I guess.

My test: I had an upcoming English Billiards event (this shows how versatile the Redeye Rhino sleeve is). I had practiced all week as naturally I wanted to do well but on the Friday my elbow was as sore as heck. Burning, I had to play the next morning. I saw the sleeve and I put it on and wore it under my dress shirts while playing the masters all weekend, not an ache of burning sensation and probably the first time in ages my arm has moved in a straight line as I have been going out to the right when throwing etc. Awesome help indeed and that’s not what the sleeve was intended for.

The next night I had league darts. My elbow felt like jelly and was burning; I put the sleeve on and went to darts. I naturally got bagged about wearing something like that. I said “its better than a bandaged and no you don’t have to be a soft tip player to wear one” My captain knew I had problems with my arm as did the team for sometime but I was SO happy to see my arm in a straight follow through and arc… all because the sleeve was holding the muscles in place nice and tight but the beauty of this sleeve is I didn’t know it was one when playing except when I saw it.

Note: If you have a bad arm/elbow or even wrist or just want to look cool, do yourself a favor and get one from the RedEye Rhino shop on the site, I thought at first (even though seeing the guys online use them) was a gimmick. This has proven me wrong.

Thanks Sparkles. A brilliant product from Redeye Rhino apparel, I would go as far to say to get one people if you have any slight problems be they physical or not. You just never know (like me) when they are needed.

Cheers- Warren “Wazza” Ackary

To view the sleeve click on this linkRedEye Rhino Flights Sleeve
See you at the oche'

Wazza

Darts used-Harrows 24g Dennis Priestley.
Monster Gunner11 2BA 16g, L-Style 260 shafts and white Astra flights.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
34 years playing darts 1982-2016, retirement is not an option Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks Warren, nice review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think these sleeves can be helpful and I think it helps when or if you have aches so worth a try, I have the Shot sleeve but fancy trying one a little tighter and longer. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thanks for the review. i have never heard of these. i might get one as since i had my tendon injury i get a pain in my elbow after playing for a long period. worth a go i guess.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use a so called compression shirt.

But those sleeves are also good to wear.

Good tip Warren :thumb:
may all the doubles be with you

(10-16-2014, 09:37 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Thanks Warren, nice review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think these sleeves can be helpful and I think it helps when or if you have aches so worth a try, I have the Shot sleeve but fancy trying one a little tighter and longer. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mate I've got the Shot! One also.. It Dosent hold a candle to the RedEye Rhino one... The latter is better quality all round, you guys know I only promote quality.. This sleeve is great quality, material is light but strong
See you at the oche'

Wazza

34 years playing darts 1982-2016, retirement is not an option Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
does your arm get hot / sweaty if you wear it to practice for a couple of hours or more Wazza?

I gotta throw you a reputation point Wazza for bringing this to my attention. I was given compression sleeves to wear each time I broke my right elbow skateboarding. I hate wearing elbow pads but now my elbows are like glass. So I started wearing https://longboardskater.com/longboardp/G...Large.html G-Force elbow protection. These are basically panty-hose with a pair of Dr. Scholls foot pads hot glued to them. Simple but effective. But they also function as a compression sleeve. I wear them while playing disc golf. They really do minimize the pain from my injuries. I could use something better than my elbow pads for disc golf I am sure. And for darts too? Good deal. I will be looking into this.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

So I checked out the link. The price seemed good, but then I realized it is only for one sleeve. Also, though you mentioned the size you had, the link does not offer any options for size. One size fits all?

(10-16-2014, 12:38 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote: So I checked out the link. The price seemed good, but then I realized it is only for one sleeve. Also, though you mentioned the size you had, the link does not offer any options for size. One size fits all?
Hi Dartbuggy.... No, there are different sizes, the one I actually got is longer than expected, I was told that's because they thought I was a big bugger... I am size medium in a sleeve apparently.... Depends on how long your arm is, yes you have the sleeve over your upper arm muscle but not in the arm pit.

Not saying it for the sake of but well worth getting, you just never know when one is needed... One sleeve fits either arm.... If in doubt of size drop them an email... They have creat customer service
See you at the oche'

Wazza

(10-16-2014, 12:26 PM)rich345 Wrote: does your arm get hot / sweaty if you wear it to practice for a couple of hours or more Wazza?

No, that's the great thing. The guy who owns the company lives in Texas which is basically as hot as here in oz, he knows how to make apparel that keeps you cool no matter how warm the venue.

No, my arm Dosent get hot or sweaty... Which is great, if anything the arm gets cool when first worn as it holds the muscles..... You have to get used to the sleeve being on for a few hours then you won't even notice it's on. I like using it when working online as grip will tell you all I do about 8-11 hours a day online, certainly stops getting a sore arm fighting the mouse Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
See you at the oche'

Wazza

(10-16-2014, 12:55 PM)Wazza Wrote:
(10-16-2014, 12:26 PM)rich345 Wrote: does your arm get hot / sweaty if you wear it to practice for a couple of hours or more Wazza?

No, that's the great thing. The guy who owns the company lives in Texas which is basically as hot as here in oz, he knows how to make apparel that keeps you cool no matter how warm the venue.

No, my arm Dosent get hot or sweaty... Which is great, if anything the arm gets cool when first worn as it holds the muscles..... You have to get used to the sleeve being on for a few hours then you won't even notice it's on. I like using it when working online as grip will tell you all I do about 8-11 hours a day online, certainly stops getting a sore arm fighting the mouse Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think the material must be the same. I know with the G-Force pads, out on the streets in the hot summer heat, my arms felt cooler than if I did not have something on. It must be something about how the wick away the moisture but allow air to pass.

Thanks for that Wazza. Definitely gonna look into these.

Good stuff Warren thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cameo Japan Drop Sleeve 2 Darts Case Review In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 7 365 08-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LKH9
  Cuesoul Compression Sleeve And Darts Accessories Quick Look In 4K Ultra HD Getagrip 3 210 06-10-2020, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot Compression Sleeve Review Getagrip 25 19,930 06-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Cankles of Fury