Darts Buddy

Arrived today!
This bad boy showed up today!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thoughts coming soon
very nice Jugger- very nice indeed.
(10-10-2014, 12:16 AM)Jugger Wrote: This bad boy showed up today!
[Image: https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y41...02b7bp.jpg]

Thoughts coming soon

Hi Jugger,
I'd send it straight back...looking at all those holes in it....it must be second-hand or a demo model or something Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Nice, jugger!
How much did you pay for it?
$200 CAD at least?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-10-2014, 01:14 AM)Mr.K Wrote: Nice, jugger!
$200 CAD at least?

Yeah... $229 CDN
From a place in Ontario

Haven't even taken it out of the box yet. Maybe tomorrow!
Nice buy, I would love one of these boards.
I couldn't wait... Opened the box...

It comes with darts... Not crappy plastic darts either. They appear to be tungsten, maybe?
Light though, didn't weigh them yet.. Feel like maybe 12g, 14?

Not going to set the board up, but it looks nice. Appears to be well made, kind of a shock absorbing action on the sections, I get that will help with bounce outs.
(10-10-2014, 01:19 AM)Jugger Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 01:14 AM)Mr.K Wrote: Nice, jugger!
$200 CAD at least?

Yeah... $229 CDN
From a place in Ontario

Haven't even taken it out of the box yet. Maybe tomorrow!

I believe F.G. Bradley's Hahahaha...
I love the sound on those dartslive machine!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yup... F.G's indeed.

Cheapest prices around by far. Good company they are, I've bought a couple unrelated things from them in the past as well
If you don't like it and want to sell it let me know lol
I think the trbles and doubles are larger than the singles!!! They are MASSIVE!!
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
I tried soft tips once about 20 years ago. I am not opposed to them. Sweet deck. I truly wouldn't mind flicking a few at that.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Cool!

We want a full review too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice Jugger Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g
nice looking board. i would still like to give soft tip a go. how long would a board like that typically last for home use?
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My new Shot Bandit Duro just arrived! harbl 23 1,095 01-20-2021, 11:02 PM
Last Post: MadMike4