Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

My best ever 180 sort of unique too!
Wink 
Ok I often just grab whatever darts are handy in the morning and give them my first throw of the day but was not expecting this!

As I have been fixing the Rotafix dartboard holder I had about 8 or 10 sets on the floor so I just grabbed the 3 closest to have my casual early morning chuck, my darts stand is in a converted loft where my PC is and the windows have blinds on them so I usually chuck 3 after opening the blinds then sit and drink me tea and have a quick browse.

I took the first pic from the oche and its about the same level of brightness as I actually had.  I picked up 3 different darts.

I threw the Painters first (on the right) I thought it landed below the wire then I threw the Aura A2 and I saw that go in the T20, then I threw the Mirage 22g DNA and thought that had hit above the wire but was amazed to find all 3 in the T20!!!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So I have made 2 firsts or may be 3, hit a 180 with my first throw of the day and the first time I have hit a 180 with 3 different darts! and I guess the first time I have hit a 180 before 10 am lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

2 180's in the same year!!!! boy I'm getting good lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

actually I have hit many more but that was before my injuries so only counting ones since starting back again.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice shooting, does it count as a 180 considering you used 3 different darts. We are going to need a ruling on this one, now to find an official.
LOL I don't care but it counts for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

lol! nice one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fave players- Wade/Barney
Board used-Blade4
Darts used-Unicorn Aidy Lewis

Thanks Josh Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice Grip!! I had that happen once when i was throwing one of each to compare them and they all managed to find the trip 20 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

thats were you've been going wrong over the years ! you need to use 3 different darts lol . i knew match weighting was a load of nonsense lol
Thanks Nathan, yeah I was thinking that nearly all the 180's the last few years have been casual ones where I just have a quick throw without really trying hard, I think its the mental as much as the physical that affects me, may be Peter Wright is onto something using different darts, so 3 different barrels might be the trick lol!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Haha. That's a rare one for sure. 1st 3 darts of the day. Diff darts to boot. Awesome!!!
AWESOME! Congratz!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

3 different angles as well...

That Aura is sitting in there just about exactly how I like my darts to stick.

Well done!

As far as I know... you can throw any darts you want, they don't need to match? I thought I read that in the rules somewhere?

Solid 180!
First three darts of the day in a 180 is awesome. Three different darts is remarkable. Great work.
When can I get that gold board, damnit!
im gonna start calling you daz wright after peter lol.....he was saying he was going to do that on stage,you beat him to itGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No rules needed for that shot. It's right on the money. .....and best of it before even tea had been got

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some sort of Voodoo in my Mamba 2s? jrod 7 374 05-18-2021, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Phil D
Wink trying to sort out all my darts and found 3 gems Getagrip 17 814 04-22-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unique Sandblasted Darts at Dartsclearence Daniel Hermann 58 6,650 01-25-2018, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Red'75™
  What sort of World Championship coverage would you like to see? Dartsweb 2 656 12-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Berlin180