Harrows Darts.

Blade 4 turning against me
Wink 
I have a blade 4 for 6 months now.A very good board dont get me wrong. But i have noticed that its a bouncing machine!.Last month or two my darts go to the board and straight back to me! Sometimes i have to take a step not gettig hit haha. Anyone with the same experience?
Yep, blade 4's always do that to me after about 1 or 2 months, same goes for eclipse hd boards.
Hardly any bounce outs and I'm my 2nd board
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have had my board now for something like a year, hardly any bounce outs. A friend of mine he bounces out on every board he throws at. He has to jump out of the way a lot of times. Have you tried other boards? Do you get the same experience?
By any chance have you changed darts? Sharp points don't seem to do well on blade type boards. Especially the Blade 4.
I have to disagree about the sharp points. That's when I start seeing bounce outs, when the points start to dull
(10-01-2014, 01:58 PM)Cyanide Wrote: By any chance have you changed darts? Sharp points don't seem to do well on blade type boards. Especially the Blade 4.

This.

I would also suggest scuffing your points with a dart sharpener or sand paper. If the points are hitting the sisal they should not be bouncing out.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

No problems at all with the Blade 4 Dual Core like that for me, I wonder if each individual player has a certain throw/weight/angle of entry etc that makes it so that one particular board suits them better?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I have 2 blade 4's and use several different sets of darts on them and get bounce outs but just thought it was nailing a wire? I just figure it's what happens?
(10-01-2014, 01:58 PM)Cyanide Wrote: By any chance have you changed darts? Sharp points don't seem to do well on blade type boards. Especially the Blade 4.

Yes indeed i got new 21gr shot! Darts.My dartsrange is now a deadly place.
(10-01-2014, 12:28 PM)Joene Wrote: I have a blade 4 for 6 months now.A very good board dont get me wrong. But i have noticed that its a bouncing machine!.Last month or two my darts go to the board and straight back to me! Sometimes i have to take a step not gettig hit haha. Anyone with the same experience?

All boomerang darts come back to you mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

My spider looks really banged up now at some places, to bad

Edit. It gonne cost me my dart points to from al the banging at the spider.

Played for 15 minutes today.In that short period i had to really jump out of the way 5 times hahah
I'm hoping we don't have this problem, my local legion just replaced 6 of there boards with these. Tomorrow night will be the 1st time using them.
Not a upper lever player at all, but for the life of me I do not understand how you bounce a dart out unless you hit the spider. how does this happen? Please my dart DON'T bounce? if i throw off/light they might fall out. I can rare back baseball throw them and they go into the board behind the sisal. What gives on this??

Azle
That's why i got a bulls advantage 3 board and never looked back!!
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g