Darts Buddy

best practice tool , pro darter
i've used several apps n01 , a couple of android ones and i can't remember the other one but it has russ bray calling out the shots , but having a played around with prodarter and it looks like the most complete one yet plus you can play other people and use webcams too. it also keeps a record of your stats to help follow progression. as yet i've only played against the computer opposition but look forward to playing other fellow nutz out there , if anyone wants to add me on there just go to friends and type jamie into the box and add friend

https://www.pro-darter.com/

add your pro darter user names here if you want to add friends from dartsnutz
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just signed up. Same name as here.
signed up, username is Rodney
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

tip - you can save a comment in the stats for each game , i'm using it to put the darts i used so i can look back and see which darts i've played best with
This seems like a really good and easy to use site. Thanks.

"Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this document.
Web Server at pro-darter.com"

That's sad
they are updating the site this morning , i was on earlier then it came up with updating now the site is down while the work gets done
Thank you Jamie.
I agree. Great site. After the updates this morning I dare say it's a better place to play then WDA. It has more to offer. Practice against the computer or play one of the practice games like Bob's 27 or Around The Clock.

Best of all, AND LISTEN UP AMERICAN'S.... you can play cricket online against your friends!!! That's all you've been asking for at WDA. It's available now at ProDarter.

Best of all, there's ZERO lag.

PRO'S -

ability to practice v the computer
great practice games
no lag
cricket!
best stats I've seen

CONS

Not as user friendly as WDA - A little harder to learn the place - still fairly easy though
it's new, so not many people to play against
no Youtube uploads
Im Beacon_Darts on there.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

Titan180 on there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(09-29-2014, 04:06 PM)Cyanide Wrote: I agree. Great site. After the updates this morning I dare say it's a better place to play then WDA. It has more to offer. Practice against the computer or play one of the practice games like Bob's 27 or Around The Clock.

Best of all, AND LISTEN UP AMERICAN'S.... you can play cricket online against your friends!!! That's all you've been asking for at WDA. It's available now at ProDarter.

Best of all, there's ZERO lag.

PRO'S -

ability to practice v the computer
great practice games
no lag
cricket!
best stats I've seen

CONS

Not as user friendly as WDA - A little harder to learn the place - still fairly easy though
it's new, so not many people to play against
no Youtube uploads

Hello, tried the prodarter its very good looking to try the wda but was unable to find the info any help would be great. Thanks
(09-29-2014, 06:04 AM)jamie373 Wrote: i've used several apps n01 , a couple of android ones and i can't remember the other one but it has russ bray calling out the shots , but having a played around with prodarter and it looks like the most complete one yet plus you can play other people and use webcams too. it also keeps a record of your stats to help follow progression. as yet i've only played against the computer opposition but look forward to playing other fellow nutz out there , if anyone wants to add me on there just go to friends and type jamie into the box and add friend

https://www.pro-darter.com/

add your pro darter user names here if you want to add friends from dartsnutz

just had a look,looks decent..ill have a go in a bit,cheersGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-03-2014, 04:20 PM)Air Force 1 Wrote: ...looking to try the wda but was unable to find the info any help would be great. Thanks

https://www.webcamdarts.com/
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

I like the Pro Darter, good tool for monitoring
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"