Target Darts.

The Dandy adjustable Balance Dart
Managed to finally pick up a set of these a few months.

Lovely set of set of darts.
As the name suggests, these are adjustable.

You can screw the barrel up or down a thread to move the balance of the darts.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice one Stuart, I have 2 sets of these now, curious darts really.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Cheers, I love unique darts like this.
Pretty hard work to find them boxed like that so was really pleased to get a nice set.
another great innovation on a dart and again lost in favor of must production and cost
Nice darts fella's and great pictures Stuart - they certainly look 'different' Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice Stuart, Iv'e bid on a couple of sets of these, but never won a set.
How on earth do you guys know about all these vintage darts?

You guys just keep pulling out all these magnificent old sets. So glad that your sharing with us.

League High Peg Outs: Monday 160, Tuesday 170, Thursday 170, Friday 160
They look very nice - I'm sure I've bid on a set of these before as well lol
I cant remember if I posted mine on the old forum or not, sometimes I think to myself "I will post these up" then I forget and get mixed up and think I have already posted them, lol getting old I thinkGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks guys, got a new little photo-tent so want to get some decent pics of my collection posted up.
The two people that own these in the forum are not online - I'm sure they will see your comments and make a reply next time they are online so that you know how much to ask for on ebay or wherever (I assume that's what you want to do with them as all you are interested in is the price).
Yeah, appologies that I'm not a collector, there not mine, there my dads
(09-19-2016, 04:07 PM)John8828 Wrote: these ae my set, generally how much do they sell for.

All depends what people are willing to pay for them really.

Years ago I was buying Pikes and Dorwins for £30 and £20 or more but now I see the same darts often selling for £15 or less than £10 so the same market is not there like it was but having said that if I was to sell my Dandy darts I would be disappointed if the went for less than £50

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Milbro dandy darts Charlie Glencross 4 471 11-01-2018, 05:23 PM
Last Post: The G
  Milbro Dandy Adjustable Darts my second set Getagrip 9 4,059 11-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  True Balance Dorwins McInnis180 4 2,418 04-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post: McInnis180