Darts Buddy

homemade flights
how to make your own flights, i done the video using a standard flight as a template ,but the reason behind this is to use different shapes not available to buy to experiment. same process ,but using different size squares , shapes and materials. i also bent the fins on some i made to create spinners which where pretty cool and work. i'd like it if others posted the shapes and materials they use. i put music in the video to block out the other sounds and nobody or very few of you would understand my thick glaswegian accent during the effects of a heavy cold ! lol . these will work best in slick stick stems as i just used drawing paper which is quite thick perhaps with some thin plastic sheet you could use them in nylon stems.

once you have made a shape you are happy with you have a template you can scan and keep to make others by drawing around
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

the spinner!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Love the music as well! +1 to you for such brilliant idea! Nathan should teach this art/craft in school!
I like it Jamie!

Good Tutorial video, I kept meaning to do something like that myself to show how to fold the old vintage paper flights. What you did there is really pretty much how they came out with the standard shape.

Don't know what the music was but it was good too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Have a +1 mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice one, +1 mate, enjoyed that.
I wish guys, the likes of Larry would also come up with a video on homemade stems.
Can't see no video Jamie ...
(09-14-2014, 07:44 PM)Cooper84 Wrote: Can't see no video Jamie ...

dunno why it should be working ???
try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...VkbMDdPUZA

thanks lads .
(09-14-2014, 07:42 PM)majeek Wrote: I wish guys, the likes of Larry would also come up with a video on homemade stems.

i'd like one on homemade darts with pixel grip and storm points lol
Very cool idea, well done!!
Nice 1 Jamie ... You tube video worked thanks ..
Interesting idea, good job.
Video not available... (here in Germany)

Put any regional restriction on it or played copyrighted music in the background?

oh i didn't realize the music would do that . i'll see if i can fix it
yeah it will be the music, its annoying when it does that, put some on a couple of my vids but its more hassle really.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Played around with Con-tact self adhesive vinyl a while back. Lots of colors available. Very reminiscent of real-seal flights from back in the day.

IIRC, they were pretty flexible if you like that type of flight.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts tips homemade Warrior 6 745 06-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Last Post: jt4527
  Homemade 360 Weirhere 12 963 06-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Getagrip