Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Hey Rodney what are you waiting for?
Hey Dave (alias Rodney)

Look at some of perks of becoming a Rodney..

You can get your own Dartboard...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

or your own Darts...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

You can get flights....

And a great case too...

Cushty aren't they?

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Breaking NEWS.....

Rodney Trotter gets his first 9 - Darter

Peckham, London
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7cMxMH8Xq0

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

LOL!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Haha.
LMFAO who was that in the mask?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
No Idea Chris...does a good job though eh...

I'm wondering what our non - Brit nutzers are making of all this banter about Only Fools and Horses and why it is rated as the BBC's number 1 comedy series of all time...

Just in case they you-tube some episodes they'll easily get a bit confused by Del's lingo (not counting the cockney rhyming slang) especially those suave remarks.... so here's a bit of help for you all..

N.B as most Brit's know...

Del Boy is fluent in many languages. His deft use of foreign phrases in every day language is an impressive demonstration of his cosmopolitan nature. Equally at home in Paris, Munich or Peckham, Del is a true European for the 21st century.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Compiled by OFAH aficionado Zane Clements.

Foreign lingo ?????

(I Didn't realise there were so many)

adegos - Del's effort at adios. Spanish for goodbye.
a fait acopian - Del's French for "don't upset yourself".
Ajax - an expression of greeting usually to someone from the Netherlands.
al dente! - Spanish for "there you go!"
allemagne dix points - phrase similar to "such is life", possibly Del picked this up from European Song Contest.
apres moi la deluge - French meaning, "when I'm dead, all others may die too".
argent comptant - French from Cannes meaning, "brill".
au contraire - French for "hang on a minute"
au revoir - French for "hello".
au fait - Del likes using this but pronounces it "oh fate".
bain marie - no problem.
boeuf a la mode - phrase similar to "you win some and lose some"
bonjour - French for "goodbye!"
bonnet de douche - French and impressive.
bonetti bonetti - Del's best Italian.
bon appetit - French for "I hope you choke on the potatoes"
catalogue raisonne - Hold on, as they say in Beritz.
Chateauneuf du Pape! - Reserved for an explosive situation.
chasse de forme - meaning, "the diamonds are good" in French.
conseil d'etat - He helps me, I help him as they say in Grenobles.
creme de la menthe - French for the "very best"
di stefano - Italian for "well done".
Don Ochetti - Del used this as a greeting, until he realised it was the name of a Mafia boss.
fabrique belgique - I agree or approve in Belgium.
fromage frais! - Like Eureka! (when the penny has dropped)
je suis je reste - superb according to Del.
joie de vivre! - an exclamation that impresses or French for putting a bit of life back into your own life.
Juan - the name of all Spanish waiters.
mais oui - no problem, my pleasure.
mange tout- my pleasure, variation like above.
menage a trois - an exclamation of surprise. (good name for a set of darts too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.)
Miguel - Del's name for all Portuguese barmen.
münchengladbach - German for "hello".
Moet Champagne- The only champagne Del knows, and pronounces like poet champers.
moi - French and classy way of saying "me".
Mon dieu!- exclamation implying, "you idiot".
oeuf sur la plat - French for "it's clear cut".
oh mai oui, mon pleasure - French, sophisticated Del.
Pas de Calais - approving or divine.
Pate foie gras - French for liver sausage, goes well with Moet Champers.
Pot Pourri! - French for "I don't believe it!"
plume de ma tante - expression of exasperation like "Gordon Bennett".
polizia - Del can say police in more than one language.
puscas puscas - approval, it's alright in Spanish.
rein a dire, rein a faire - Perplexing French Del picked up from Lordes.
raisse de chassie - more French Del picked up from Dieppe.
Revenons a nos moutonst - apparently a quote from the guv'nor of Bastille. French for 'I've got to do something quick.'
servir frais mois non glace - French for "it could of been on the top floor".
si danke schon, bonjour - proves how multi-lingual Del is (Spanish, German and French)
tel aviv - Del reckons the French use this for "you can never tell".
tete de veau- Del reckons the French use this for "every ones a winner".
tete-a-tete - A head to head meeting with drug barons.
tres bien ensemble - French for possessing a sense of occasion.
Vive la France- it's what you say with respect to the American national anthem.
tres bien ensemble - French for possessing a sense of occasion.
Voila! - The French say it after T-cutting a square inch of the Capri Ghia, it's a way of encouraging Rodney to finish the rest of the car off.

Classic Trotter Banter...

"Only Fools and Horses....: The Jolly Boys' Outing (#6.7)" (1989)

Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter: She's a blinding bird isn't she Rodney?
Rodney Trotter: What Raquel? Yeah, terrific Del.
Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter: She's got a radiant smile. Have you noticed that?
Rodney Trotter: What, her radiant smile? Yeah.
Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter: I mean, when she walks in she lights up a room.
Rodney Trotter: Yeah...Most of your birds walk in and light up a fag.

"Only Fools and Horses....: Thicker Than Water (#3.8)" (1983)

Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter: Just before Mum fell for you she met this, like, new friend. He was the trumpet player from the Locarno.
Grandad: And a saxophone player.
Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter: Yes, alright Grandad, alright.
Rodney Trotter: Are you trying to tell me that my dad... was a band?
Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter: No Rodney, no, just the brass section.
Rodney Trotter: No, I don't believe you. No, the way you've always described Mum she'd never do anything like that.
Derek 'Del Boy' Trotter: No, she wouldn't normally. This must've been, like, a one-off.
Rodney Trotter: Great. Well I can't wait to fill in my next passport application form. Mother's name - Joan Mavis Trotter. Father's name - Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't be a Mug Rodney....

Why not?

.jpg   imagesmug.jpg (Size: 5.24 KB / Downloads: 60)

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Yep, definately the funniest comedy series of all time !!!...J.D.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Haha brilliant.
Darts - 24g ShowTime Destiny S/T
Dartboard - One80 Gladiator 2
Best 501 leg - 12 darts (30/10/2014)

Member previously known as Daveheald

PMSL Dave that's proper funny but how did you photoshop Mr Hollands body and your boatrace?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(09-09-2014, 07:43 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: PMSL Dave that's proper funny but how did you photoshop Mr Hollands body and your boatrace?

Clever Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Looks even better in full colour.....

.jpg   imagesffffffgggg.jpg (Size: 4.72 KB / Downloads: 78)

or this perhaps....

.jpg   imagestrotter.jpg (Size: 9.22 KB / Downloads: 76)

(He chose the number 9 after getting his 9-Darter)

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

My favourite episode and best quote was...

"I Said.....Was That our Phone Ringing Rodney?"

.jpg   imagesour phone.jpg (Size: 4.67 KB / Downloads: 66)

And When reality finally struck...

OMG Bloody Hell ....

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone waiting on delivery from Darts Corner? Nick Wyatt 23 962 12-27-2020, 04:23 PM
Last Post: PAULCFC
  The Agony of Waiting skyhigh 20 891 05-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Last Post: homergoalie
  I`m waiting !!! Bounce Out 10 841 07-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out