Shot Darts

New Vision Stems
I was really pumped on getting my care package from Pure Darts today and was mostly really pleased.

One thing that was really a bummer was the color on the 'red' vision stems. Man it's way more of a pink. I ordered a number of them and they all say red on the sticker but jeeze. The colors are way different than the vision flights and look silly on a dart. =\

The Black was also more of a dark purple which didn't work out either.

I have some never used because of that. Lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts - 21g DF01 Daytona Fires with Carbon TI Short Shafts.
Highest Checkout: Trebles Board 157, Doubles Board 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(09-09-2014, 05:26 AM)Hoppy Wrote: I have some never used because of that. Lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Ditto
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

I had the same experience with the gradient cosmo stuff. Must have to do with the different materials/plastics used for flights vs shafts.
"Pink is the New Red" Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(09-09-2014, 03:34 AM)Jaredf Wrote: I was really pumped on getting my care package from Pure Darts today and was mostly really pleased.

One thing that was really a bummer was the color on the 'red' vision stems. Man it's way more of a pink. I ordered a number of them and they all say red on the sticker but jeeze. The colors are way different than the vision flights and look silly on a dart. =\

The Black was also more of a dark purple which didn't work out either.

I agree ....you'll have to give them to a lady darter....I had a similar issue with some flights which looked a bright orange on the internet but arrived more like a pink colour too...and yes I gave them away to a woman player.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

yeah thats more pink than red?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

It's the same with the "red" One80 proplast stems...

I still like them... Pink or not

Nobody ever says anything to me....
(09-09-2014, 11:51 AM)Jugger Wrote: It's the same with the "red" One80 proplast stems...

I can't imagine why Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Jugger
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(09-09-2014, 11:51 AM)Jugger Wrote: It's the same with the "red" One80 proplast stems...

You could wear a Pink Tutu and nobody would say anything to you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts - 21g DF01 Daytona Fires with Carbon TI Short Shafts.
Highest Checkout: Trebles Board 157, Doubles Board 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cosmo and Joker driver are red not pink. I have the L-Style Monster Rose Red shafts and they are pink, same for Laro
I got the pink/red going on as well. not a comment is ever made no matter how poorly i toss them around. At first I wasn't too happy but I got used to them
i got the black stems well purple/clear ones witch go well with my black perfect storms witch aint that black lol
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That bummed me at as well at first but after a while you don't even notice it. As long as nobody asks me why I have pink shafts it doesn't annoy me. They are high quality shafts that last a while too so I guess I'll take the pink tradeoff if it means having to buy them less often.
(09-09-2014, 03:50 PM)Hoppy Wrote:

You could wear a Pink Tutu and nobody would say anything to you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Maybe I'll try that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Corona Vision Dartboard Light System Review Getagrip 139 38,165 08-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Pell
  Target Vision 360 - 360° Dartboard Lighting System Shotgun 14 13,448 04-19-2016, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Andreas Augustin