Unicorn

Dart Holders for Sale
    As you know I have been making dart Holders in my garage here in the US. I have decided to try and sell some to keep me making more so I am offering several types I can do with differant prices. Hopefully the prices are fair. If the warrior is holder of choice, you can choose the shield type you would prefer. I will put your name or a small saying on bottom if you wish and of course colors. Please don't get crazy with amount of color types since I am not a paint shop. hehe
Shipping will be actual cost and if oversee's, it is what it is. Not sure how they say they are going broke. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I will use paypal and info is woodwise55@yahoo.com. We can do transaction after item is made and ready to ship.
I am totally new at this so bare with me. I will say I will do the best job I can to give a item you can enjoy for a long time. 1st 2 pics price is 10 pounds + shipping.
Jerry (aka Kalaben)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My fish holder is 15 pounds + shipping

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The warrioR is 20 pounds + shipping.

Dartboard Segment is 25 pounds + shipping. Take a good bit to paint. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts Nutz acorn holder is also 10 pounds + shipping. Can add your name or initials if you wish.

Hope you like what I have so far and I am working on a few more. Just like working with wood so I enjoy it. Medium pcs take a few days to do because of painting and things.

Thanks all for looking and letting a guy earn money for dart stuff. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great stuff buddy! Love the warrior. Maybe after my trip home to Scotland is over at the end of this month I can order one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
how much would shipping be to the uk ? i like the dartboard one
I like the warrior and dartboard ones. I will definitely be ordering a warrior soon.
Warrior on order Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but really like the Dartboard Segment too will have to wait for that one though.
Darts - 21g DF01 Daytona Fires with Carbon TI Short Shafts.
Highest Checkout: Trebles Board 157, Doubles Board 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They look brilliant
Excellent Jerry Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I will try and get a exact number on the dartboard holder but I know the warrior was 11.5 pounds to ship to United Kingdom. Should be close to that though.
I want one but cant decide if I want the warrior one of the segment one..........or do I want both, or two segments or two warriors. What have you done to me kalaben Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Super stuff Jerry plus 1 from me buddy.
very good job, kalaben
I don't need one , but like the segment one
whats next ? soft tip segment? with gazillion holes lol
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any homemade table top dart holders? Shreddingmaterial 1 192 01-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Last Post: 21/41
  Dart holders/display/storage thurgood107 4 1,712 07-18-2018, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Ryk