Target Darts.

Knights darts
Used these a few times now & never had a problem with them.
Always extremely helpfull, brilliant communication, fast delivery & has some good deals on.
https://www.knightsdarts.co.uk/
There also on Facebook, just type knights darts into the search bar
    _________
Darts wish list- unicorn maestro premier Adrian Lewis 
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
(09-02-2014, 12:12 PM)182Dan Wrote: Used these a few times now & never had a problem with them.
Always extremely helpfull, brilliant communication, fast delivery & has some good deals on.
https://www.knightsdarts.co.uk/
There also on Facebook, just type knights darts into the search bar

some nice deals there, cheers for the heads up
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
There's a competition running on there Facebook page at the minute
https://www.facebook.com/knightsdarts.co...47849222:0
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
Knights darts i feel this guy is the best to deal with and his darts come in quick time

Pure darts was worst ive dealt with personally as waited way over a week for to receive
just the 10 x sets flights from Pure darts which when i emailed a week after i hadn't received them

and had ordered them on 11th Dec and didn't as yet receive on 17 th Dec
then guy sais back in an email Oh he sais vv

Sorry but theyre just being bagged and shall be sent out following morning
and im in the UK mainland and so never again ill send to Pure Darts again
for anything

But Knights darts he is the best ive dealt with and ive sent to many other firms
thoughout the years .
(12-24-2014, 05:37 PM)zico25 Wrote: Knights darts i feel this guy is the best to deal with and his darts come in quick time

Pure darts was worst ive dealt with personally as waited way over a week for to receive
just the 10 x sets flights from Pure darts which when i emailed a week after i hadn't received them

for anything

But Knights darts he is the best ive dealt with and ive sent to many other firms
thoughout the years .

Thats unusual ! too bad as Pure is our main sponsor. So maybe don't enter prize giveaways from Pure mate.
(12-24-2014, 05:37 PM)zico25 Wrote: Knights darts i feel this guy is the best to deal with and his darts come in quick time

for anything

thoughout the years .

Please verify the date you ordered and the day it was shipped.

The problem might be related to Christmas rush and Royal Mail being too busy handling all our packages.

I also bought some items at knights before.

Is this your first order with Puredarts?

Happy Holidays! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Saber,

Don't worry i wont .

Majeek,

I sent via email with my card details on Thursday 11th Dec
and received the flights on the Friday 19th Dec in which has been the longest

that ive ever waited and i realize it is in Dec and nearer the Christmas time
but feel this was a bit much of waiting when normally it takes only 2 days
after i order to receive what I send for at Pure darts

I hadn't played the game for a while and so hadn't sent for a while
this being first time for a we while sending to pure darts
and when as I sais I sent an email to pure darts regards I hadn't at time received them
guy sais sorry but they are in baggage and shall be sent out following morning

But I waited over a week for the flights and the firm mustve been rushing with much mail
to post out and I take such but over a week for some flights was i feel a bit much.
I'm glad the issue is settled and the matter brought properly to their attention. Even the best system is vulnerable to certain "flaws"..

Yet everyone, including them, deserves a second chance.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and please continue to be open about your thoughts here in the forum.
Didn't know it was bad to say when you have a bad experience with a company, no matter who it is. Hmmm
Ordered from Knights darts again before the weekend, top quality service as always
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
10% off until Jun 18. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fast shipping, good price! 10/10 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.