Harrows Darts.

I finally painted my number ring
So as some of you may know my blade 4 came missing a number so I have been meaning to make a completely new custom number ring. In the meantime I decided to switch over the ring from my old HD board. I tried to match the colors of the Winmau writing the best I could. Close but not great. The off white and red is 5 coats of nail polish. The black is a matte chalkboard porcelaine paint I had lying around. I think it came out pretty good, so I might leave it permanently. Plus I have the paint to touch it up as needed.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nick that looks sweet! Big +1 here
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Killer look ,, Even better than the HD boards,,,,

Keep on aRockin',,,,,
where? I don't see it.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-30-2014, 03:44 AM)paddydub Wrote: Looked like a brand new board last night Nick
It was, got it for my bday last week but it came missing a number on the ring.
Looks good, nice job.
Looks good almost like the numbers are floating Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I really like the HD # ring!! wish i could find one! looks great.

Azle
make your own Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

take the ring off and paint them on the sisal Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Snazzy, some neat Dart Board Mods.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Number ring painting codo180 7 1,144 12-03-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: holmesness
  Quad ring Diameter Askew180 18 2,719 09-26-2018, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Blacking out the number ring dartslinger 18 3,456 10-16-2014, 04:41 PM
Last Post: azle