Harrows Darts.

One80 Revolution Reflex Slo-Mo video!
Video 
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd share this little video with you that I took tonight of the Revolution darts with Reflex points, sorry about the bad quality, but it was the best I could do with the iphone! But it gives everyone a little idea of what the darts throw like Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

SLO-MO:

REAL TIME:
Very interesting. Not sure if the wobbling darts in the board would be distracting or not.
Looks like my soft tips ,,,

Keep on aRockin,,,,
Wow can't wait to try these. Thanks for the vid, and since you did it with an iPhone it works on my ipad Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great grouping M4D, but those things take an age to settle down, I suppose you would get use to it.
I was wondering if you usually throw like Pipe or you actually slowed your throw in between darts waiting for them to settle?
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
(08-29-2014, 06:14 AM)DIRTY G Wrote: Great grouping M4D, but those things take an age to settle down, I suppose you would get use to it.
I was wondering if you usually throw like Pipe or you actually slowed your throw in between darts waiting for them to settle?

They don't actually take that long to settle, it just looks that way because of the slo-mo, the original video before slo-mo was only 18 seconds for 6 darts
I could really dig a set of steel tips that land like that ,,nice and straight into the board just like my soft tips,,,

Keep on aRockin',,,,
nice!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just edited the original post to show both videos, slo-mo and real-time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Did you know if you hold the phone horizontal it will record a normal video instead of the skinny, up and down video?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Reflex conversion points 4737 Carlin 8 24,380 11-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Poidisb
  One80 Reflex conversion points - Updated 4-20 + Vids Ni518079 26 17,161 08-27-2015, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Ni518079
  Reflex Points Darts Grey Owl 8 5,630 07-31-2015, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Grey Owl