Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Unicorn eclipse hd
Up graded my board to the eclipse hd while Argos had them on offer, got to say, what an absolute crap board it is! The bull ring moves all over, there's little strands pulling out of the face & I've had more bounce outs in the last 2 weeks than I did in the previous 12 months! It's rubbish! Safe to say my old board might be going back up.
    _________
Darts wish list- unicorn maestro premier Adrian Lewis 
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
Like more of Argos items are.

heard plenty of complains of dartboards out of Argos SALE
may all the doubles be with you

Send an email to Unicorn and include some pics, and also the number on the back of the board - if it's bad enough you may get sent a brand new one.

I don't know why but it seems a lot of boards you get from Argos - not just Unicorn but Blade 4's as well - are just plain sub-standard. I think the manufacturers send their seconds or imperfects to them.

I was going to get one of the HD board and cabinet kits they have on offer until I saw a couple of comments in the shoutbox here - I quickly changed my mind. Now on I think I'm only going to order from one of the big online stores. The Unicorn HD I got from DC (it was them or Pure Darts anyway) has been up for almost 8 months now and it still has lots of life left in it.
my winmau blade 4 was 20 quid in an argos sale nearly 2 years ago and is in decent condition with very heavy play including grip points and soft tip
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wouldn't think it would of made any difference with it been a sale item. I've had 3 boards from there now & the 1st 2 were spot on, this though is just frustratingly bad.
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
I didn't see the comments in the shout box, what were they?
Never thought about sending them an email.

My 1st was a blade 4 that was in the sale about 2 years ago, played on it for about a year but there's still loads of life in it. It's in the cupboard incase I need an emergency board
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
Can't remember what they were but they put me off lol - kamikersie got one and I think he said it had bobbles in it when he opened it up. Can't remember who the other person was but they opened it up in the shop and got a refund there and then!!

I've had a couple of Blade 4's from them that have been ok, but I've also had a couple that weren't and got taken back for exchanges fairly quick. I've heard of others having dodgy Blades and Eclipses from there as well. It's not all of them, but there seems to be more dodgy ones than good ones
I can remember there where boards who had a moisture problem
may all the doubles be with you

something wrong when they seem to get so many bad ones though?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I had the same issues. It was still a good board for me, but after my Winmau Blade 4 Dual core I will never buy another Unicorn again. I would try a G2 but shipping kills it but otherwise it would take a lot of convincing to switch from Winmau now.
I gotta say, we get that many returns on Unicorn boards. Ive got one, first one ive ever had. Its the last one I will ever get. They are just a whole lotta poo.
Unicorn equals two extremes.... Darts = magical, beautiful, perfect pieces of engineering and darting genius. Boards = idiotic, ridiculous, retarded poo slapped together the morning after ya best mates bucks night.

Imo :p

Bought mine around a week ago and it's not looking too great.
Yup, just poooooo.

That 'peppering' as I call it is normal for unicorn boards. It isn't pretty, but really doesn't cause any issues.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Another thing I have noticed is is the darts have started hitting the wood at the back of the board too, I've never had to turn a board after 2 weeks.
    _________
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked Is this particular new Unicorn eclipse HD2 worth buying? Kipras Rackauskas 14 1,361 04-16-2019, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Paldini-fc
  Unicorn eclipse pro Jakey32 9 1,014 01-30-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Jakey32
  Unicorn Eclipse HD PDC Dart Board Daddy 9 2,825 12-07-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  From Eclipse Pro to Blade 4 MadMike4 16 5,197 03-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Fred-180
Thumbs Down Unicorn Eclipse HD 221b 28 4,986 09-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Joene
  Unicorn Eclipse Pro,,,,, 0ldjoblo 15 3,695 09-21-2014, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Milkysunshine
  Blade4 vs Eclipse pro josh93 16 5,930 06-14-2014, 05:15 AM