Target Darts.

62mm Barrels
Just got these 62mm barrels off ebay. 22.4 grams. There are a few more sets floating around on there if you are interested. I won them for $26 plus shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/111427555465

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Some rounded micro grip in the scallop in the rear and nice sharp wide shark grip.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Next to my silver stars and Deller's. Points are long too, stick out of the barrel 35mm.
Nice what was the width?
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Wow!!! Awesome. Those look like a VERY expensive set of customs. Nice score for $26. A set of Storm points would really make those look the business.
(08-17-2014, 11:02 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: Nice what was the width?

5.6 bottom of the shark grip
6.0 top of shark grip
5.4 narrowest in the scallop
Now you have an unfair advantage - they're already halfway to the board before you throw them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They're not darts - they're javelins!!!
do those arrows come with a bow or do you still have to throw them. If you are a rear gripper you should be able to just push the point into the board instead of just throwing them lol nice darts though.
nice buy! way too long for me though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

nice darts!
Whow that's long, they look nice mate.
Can you handle them ?
may all the doubles be with you

Is that a dart in your pouch or are you just happy to see me? looks good, nice job. That is crazy long, I wonder sometimes if a longer dart would work for me.
(08-18-2014, 11:37 AM)Fred Raket Wrote: Whow that's long, they look nice mate.
Can you handle them ?

Actually they are easier to throw than I expected. Better for me than my one80 Bavarias and they are the second longest I have. Haven't messed around with the set up too much either but they look really nice all dressed up. I will put up another pic later.
Will someone buy a set for me and ship to the UK? PLEASE!
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(08-18-2014, 08:14 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Will someone buy a set for me and ship to the UK? PLEASE!

If you're serious I have no problem doing it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice-I would like a set of those myself
dang it nick delete the thread so i can buy these for chris :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Straight Barrels : Are Shorter Barrels More Stable? portsetonloyal 26 9,224 12-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Last Post: YoungStarDC