Shot Darts

Where's the 19?
That's what my sister said after our second game of cricket after an hour and a half of practice. My girlfriend got me a new Blade 4 Dual Core for my birthday today. I am thrilled with it, the best board I have owned. She got it off amazon (darting around). It has a great low profile thin spider, nice bull, very nice density/firmness, rota lock, and it sounds quieter too. The only thing I don't care for is the coloring is not as bright coming from the Unicorn HD.... And I don't have a 19 but I got two ones.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I was thinking about using the HD ring anyway because I like the numbering better. Now I definitely will after I black it out.
Doh!!!
Send the pic to Winmau and see what they say Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
lol
Thats great!!!
I pity the poor sod that goes down to 19's to get away from the one on 20's lol
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
I saw a board somewhere that had two 16's as they put the 9 on the wrong way round - can't remember what board it was but I think that was a Blade as well (albeit a normal one, not DC).
lol that's unusual is it in the box?
[center]Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.[/center]
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-15-2014, 06:21 AM)Gazzabnorthern Wrote: lol that's unusual is it in the box?

No, and no marks of it ever being attached.
My last board, a really old Unicorn, knocked off about 4 parts of different numbers so my 10 was a 1, my sixteen was another 6 and so on. It was a very poor ring....... Strange one out of box though, send them an angry email, you might get free stuff lol
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
sell it on ebay as a rare unique board for £4000
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Use this board at lakeside...please hahah