Double Top Darts.

Robbie Green questions answered
Mc1958...I.ll be hoping to get offered a tour card again as it will mean I've had a good lakeside,we will see what happens,I would like to go back the pdc at some stage but it will be a decision myself and Ruth makes nobody else.

Saber....when I look at trebles I'm looking at the whole red bit,if I start dropping low I,ll start looking at the top wire an hope they drop in..
Stephen has done brilliant since joining the pdc,I've known him since he was 14 and have no doubts at all he can go right to the top.
No more kids planned,hands are full with the 2 little ones I have also the 2 bigger ones lol also a grandad now as my oldest boy Jamie has became a father to baby Charlie.

Niteeyez.....practice norm consists of finishes when I'm alone,norm I,ll have mates who come round an we will play a load of sets,as intense as a match ..
My darts are based on john parts barrel,his was a little long for me,I wanted them shorted with a finger grip at the back where my thumb sits for a bit of grip.

Dave the spartan...
No not really,was in my system and shouldn't of been,I was let down by the pdpa and unicorn,the pdpa didn't fight my corner or even bothered to get in touch,you would think they would want to look into it but didn't...unicorn stood by me but got me to agree to alsorts,Edward lowy didn't tell me at the time he was part of the DRA and as I'd agree to something he would get me to agree to something else,basically keep you gob shut.
The test procedure wasn't correct either and they knew it.

Niteyez... Short term to get my knee sorted out,so I can get back to playing good darts again..
Long term...make my family proud of me...

Thanks for the questions
Good luck
Robbie "kong" Green
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

Super stuff thanks mucho and another plus 1 from me.
Nice one - fair play answering young Spartan's question as well - +1 from me as well
These q and a sessions are great +1 from me
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A good read +1 from me mate
Nice one, comes across as a good bloke Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180's: 67
Best 501: 17 (webcam darts) 15 (practice)
Best Finish: 130 (webcam darts) 160 (practice)
Darts
Winmau Ted Hankey 24g

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions for Bunting : Answered NiteEyez 11 3,929 01-17-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Phil501
  questions for Robbie Green NiteEyez 5 2,078 08-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Andy Fordham: questions answered NiteEyez 10 3,342 08-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: REBEL