Double Top Darts.

The Joy of Six
Great article from the Guardian:

https://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/20...-six-darts
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
a great read !
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Enjoyed that thanks.
Thanks for that, a good read. I also like the way some of the other articles were written. Most I read were actually written in a neutral fashion. Here in the states most news shows and articles are overly opinionated and controlled by big business I have stopped keeping up with the news.

Here in the states these media companies rely on the fact most Americans are too stupid to know fact from fiction and they believe in everything they read or see. Me I like facts without opinions and I know how to make up my own mind on issues we face. I guess I don't have enough book learning to just accept things at face value.
yeah its a good read Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(08-27-2013, 01:50 PM)uncle poop Wrote: Thanks for that, a good read. I also like the way some of the other articles were written. Most I read were actually written in a neutral fashion. Here in the states most news shows and articles are overly opinionated and controlled by big business I have stopped keeping up with the news.

Here in the states these media companies rely on the fact most Americans are too stupid to know fact from fiction and they believe in everything they read or see. Me I like facts without opinions and I know how to make up my own mind on issues we face. I guess I don't have enough book learning to just accept things at face value.

I couldn't agree more... the writing and media in general here are all shock type journalism, made to just spur on the audience to drive ratings.

Fantastic read. Thank you Grip. In my short time here, in the span of a couple of months, I have come to appreciate and learn more about the sport of darts and its history than I did for the the prior 19 or so years I was playing.
(09-06-2013, 12:25 PM)Catch22 Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 01:50 PM)uncle poop Wrote: Thanks for that, a good read. I also like the way some of the other articles were written. Most I read were actually written in a neutral fashion. Here in the states most news shows and articles are overly opinionated and controlled by big business I have stopped keeping up with the news.

I couldn't agree more... the writing and media in general here are all shock type journalism, made to just spur on the audience to drive ratings.

Fantastic read. Thank you Grip. In my short time here, in the span of a couple of months, I have come to appreciate and learn more about the sport of darts and its history than I did for the the prior 19 or so years I was playing.

That's good to hear, we must be doing something right at the Nutz then, its always good to check on the history of things as that's why we are where we are now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Bump

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Every one happy and feel when a six has made in the game suddenly.