Double Top Darts.

9 Bull Challenge
i play this game a lot, it's helping getting your aim right while warming up !

How to play
Each player has 9 darts to aim at the 25 and Bull.
(Any dart landing outside the 25 does not count.)

my last score playing this game was 375 !
That is Phil Talyorerque. I saw a video of him shooting 9 darts at bull for an adult beverage company that was giving away their product in direct relation to the number of bulls hit by Taylor. His first 3 darts were Bull, Bull, Bull------then he went on from there to hit 375 for his final score. The young man received 375 bottles of the beverage.

Quite impressive-----both of you.
That some bull hitting. How often do you change boards? And is it because the bull is used out?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-19-2014, 01:19 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: That is Phil Talyorerque. I saw a video of him shooting 9 darts at bull for an adult beverage company that was giving away their product in direct relation to the number of bulls hit by Taylor. His first 3 darts were Bull, Bull, Bull------then he went on from there to hit 375 for his final score. The young man received 375 bottles of the beverage.

cheers ! you should try it out yourself, pick some darts and attack your bulls(eye)
(07-19-2014, 01:47 PM)Donkey Wrote: That some bull hitting. How often do you change boards? And is it because the bull is used out?

i'm changing my dartboards very often, and yes when i change it it's literally destroyed because of my grippoints !
375 wow that's a good score!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-19-2014, 02:18 PM)Mister-Holland Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 01:19 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: That is Phil Talyorerque. I saw a video of him shooting 9 darts at bull for an adult beverage company that was giving away their product in direct relation to the number of bulls hit by Taylor. His first 3 darts were Bull, Bull, Bull------then he went on from there to hit 375 for his final score. The young man received 375 bottles of the beverage.

cheers ! you should try it out yourself, pick some darts and attack your bulls(eye)

I did this a few days ago. I took 30 darts at the Bull and between the 25 and bull I hit 19 out of the 30. Then a couple days later when playing Cricket against a friend, I couldn't hit near as consistent. Seems it comes and goes for me lately.

I find I go through 2 boards a year since I play a good bit of Cricket on my boards and the bull is worn out first when doing that.
(07-19-2014, 01:12 PM)Mister-Holland Wrote: i play this game a lot, it's helping getting your aim right while warming up !

How to play
Each player has 9 darts to aim at the 25 and Bull.
(Any dart landing outside the 25 does not count.)

my last score playing this game was 375 !

Crazy!!! I'll try this later
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

just did it - 275
Great saber
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

(07-19-2014, 04:35 PM)*Saber* Wrote: just did it - 275

pretty good, ill do it tonight again mayby i can crush my 375,

it's good to hear people are trying my methods out !
You should video it, I would love to see a 375 or that score getting beat. Even at 375 that's hitting 6 bulls out of 9 darts, not a very easy task. I will give it a try as well when I get home from work.
did it again 225 lol time to quit
nice score Pops!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I gave it a go when I got home from work today. Managed a 375. My second shot the 2nd dart landed a little sideways and was blocking the bull, I should have stepped to the side but I went at it anyway and it deflected which I knew would happen. I'll try it again sometime soon but it will be hard to top it.
Here's the vid - https://youtu.be/sdxgzJvfKwI?list=UUzQTd...ntRjBmjh3Q

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bull in JDC Challenge One_or_five 2 400 01-06-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: One_or_five
  My Bull challenge: Results NiteEyez 14 1,667 11-26-2015, 10:58 AM
Last Post: NiteEyez