Shot Darts

What type of darts case would you like to be available?
Question 
As it says give us your ideas on a case you would like to see available and what price you think is an acceptable amount to pay, this could be an opportunity to influence a potential product Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'd like to see a case like the solid wooden one (where you just put in your darts as a whole), but with room for spare flights and stems
As DN design ?
may all the doubles be with you

(07-13-2014, 01:52 PM)Fred Raket Wrote: As DN design ?

no its another retailer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Personally I would like something that can hold a set fully loaded, have room for spare stems and flights but at the same time be as compact as possible
You stole the words right out of my mouth hamo. Fully loaded with room for spares and still being compact is exactly what I want
I think they must hold Purist with medium stems and flights fitted one 1 side, the other side for spare stems and flights.

Not to big like my Bull's The Pack
may all the doubles be with you

(07-13-2014, 02:13 PM)JayKay Wrote: You stole the words right out of my mouth hamo. Fully loaded with room for spares and still being compact is exactly what I want

Ditto :goodjob:

PS
Being able to carry a fully loaded set of Darts is a priority for me.
$15-$20.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
One that I can fit in my pocket! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As compact as possible
(07-13-2014, 02:04 PM)hamo Wrote: Personally I would like something that can hold a set fully loaded, have room for spare stems and flights but at the same time be as compact as possible

Exactly. But "fully loaded" for me means non-Cosmo, so I'm ok with the flights on the darts being smashed down flat.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Cases must be able to hold one to two sets of darts fully assembled, and not so tight that you pull the flights off trying to get the darts out. Slots for spare flights must be big enough to actually get flights in.
Unicorn almost get it right, almost. They even advertise that their cases hold fully assembled darts; they don't. The elastic band that holds the darts in is too restrictive i.e. too tight.
More people are using Cosmo, or L-Style type flights and manufacturers need to recognize that.
The best cases I have that do this well are Japanese. Time to emulate folks.
Larger cases that hold three sets or more are poorly thought out when it comes to accessories, the slots for stems are situated too close to the top and need to drop down an inch or so to give you room to actually get the stems out; the flight holders are so tight as to be useless.
Update: Price?
A decent 3 dart case should be around $35 - $40, a good two dart case $25 and an expensive dart should come with a useful case, think what Shot! could provide if they ditched the beautiful presentation case and provided a useful darts case instead? Unicorn come closes with the Sigma darts.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

I'm pretty happy with a bog standard trifold wallet at the moment. If they can come up with something only slightly bigger though that could hold a set of fully loaded darts and some spare stems and flights then I would give it a try - something like a standard Bonzwa case but a lot cheaper would be great.
Prices, no one has said what they are willing to pay?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

If they could come up with a smart looking Bonzwa type wooden case that holds some spares as well then I'd go up to around £25-30. Any other material I would have to look at it against what else is currently available, but the right type of case is priceless.

As I said above I'm happy with my bog standard trifold at the moment - all the cases I've got and used and the case I am using is my original leather one from the late 70's.
Wooden
Can fit in pocket
Can store spare flights
Can carry fully assembled set
Compact

Hmmm. . . .

Made of hardwood. Has been with me for more than 20 years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Points: Your Preferred Type & Length Dave_79 62 5,195 05-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Last Post: skyhigh
  Case for assembled darts (l-style) Hazza 11 690 02-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Hazza
  MvG darts case codo180 2 533 08-25-2019, 09:56 PM
Last Post: codo180
  Drop in case v zip up ‘normal’ wallet case Ed180 16 2,060 05-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Ed13
  RE MODELLED DARTS CLEARANCE CASE ChrisTheFish 22 2,240 03-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Seán4393
  Custom Darts Case Maker, LF JayKay 10 35,735 07-24-2017, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Cat