Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Tips for the Forum: Help the forum get better and check your image size !
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Chat box seems okay to me. how could it be better?
Larry wants one like the old forum where you have to login to it and its only visible when you do so.

There is none that work well like that with the forum software.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-03-2014, 09:39 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Larry wants one like the old forum where you have to login to it and its only visible when you do so.

There is none that work well like that with the forum software.

Is the chatbox visible to non members that aren't logged in?
no you need to be logged in to the forum to see it, but the old forum you had to log in to the chat box too

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

the forum is great as it is , good content, good members and kept running smoothly by the best admins and mods, Top Class Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Here is an old shot of a chat app in use several years ago,,,I was a chat mod "ClassX" ,,,Times have changed and they no longer use it as the FTA world changed,,, I use to do support live in chat for those with FTA setups,,,,,FTA = Free to Air,,,, back then it was free ,, but no longer,,,,

It got real crazy in chat when the Dish network,,,would change the keys,,,for the most part it worked really well,,,,,

Maybe something like this could work ,,,???

Keep on aRockin',,,,,
yes you can use third party chats like that but they don't integrated too well with the forum software and are a good way for hackers to get into the forum.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(10-05-2014, 11:02 AM)Getagrip Wrote: yes you can use third party chats like that but they don't integrated too well with the forum software and are a good way for hackers to get into the forum.

Thanks ,,, ya that is probable why it is no longer being used,,,

Keep on aRockin',,,,,
(07-13-2014, 10:44 AM)Fred Raket Wrote: I hope this is the correct section ?

I think it's better when we make our images 1024x 768 in that range.

I see sometimes on my tab or others at phone it's not easy to open threads with big images.

Good idea ?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Fred

B U M P
may all the doubles be with you

Members can easy resize their images by using tools on your Tab/iPad- mobile gear or PC/laptop.
Please resize to +- 940x700. It makes a thread easier to see and the forum will be relief not scale every huge image what makes it faster to use.

In Photobucket you can Edit and than resize. by Tinypic also. on laptop and pc you can also use the image resize tool

Kick

(07-13-2014, 10:44 AM)Fred-180 Wrote: I hope this is the correct section ?

I think it's better when we make our images 1024x 768 in that range.

I see sometimes on my tab or others at phone it's not easy to open threads with big images.

Good idea ?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Fred

As you can see, the forum has struggled with this for some time. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the forum? New accounts have a few restrictions... nixer55 6 453 12-21-2020, 04:02 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Problems with External Text Editors and Forum Posts nixer55 1 786 09-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Forum Guide Index nixer55 10 3,793 08-11-2020, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Anita Khubchandani
  Attaching Non-Image Files to a Post nixer55 0 291 07-15-2020, 03:36 PM
Photo Forum Signatures x2v 938 235,793 05-23-2020, 05:37 PM
Last Post: FishHead
  Image Resizing nixer55 19 767 05-03-2020, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Spangle
  How to post pictures on the Dartsnutz forum (PC + Mobile) joeriw96 11 2,509 02-23-2020, 05:01 PM
  Any Mod or Forum whizz understand this? The Jester 10 604 10-13-2019, 07:01 AM
Last Post: The Jester
  Forum Guide - Sideways Pictures with iPad nixer55 11 1,235 01-15-2019, 04:19 AM
  Forum getting buggy again? vanJupp 19 2,324 04-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: The Jester