Darts Buddy

Dart'9 24g Review
Here is my first crack at a review, so be kind...lol! Dart'9 24g

ALL THE DARTS ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE IN WEIGHT...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

HERE IS A VID OF ME THROWING THE dART'9 DARTS!!!
https://s1095.photobucket.com/user/coopb...2.mp4.html
Nice review Trevor, great pictures - I really like the look of those darts and they do seem to fly well. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hahahaha.....when your straight on you don't notice...lol!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Never thought of making a small A-frame to wedge under the board Trevor?

I know you are very handy with the woodwork and I reckon an A-frame made from some off cuts could be attatched when you are playing to stop the wobble .

Then again if you dont notice it then there not much point Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. hahahha
Nice review Trev, I thought you sound like Tom Cruise haha.

Have a +2!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

well done good review even better pics i would get seasick throwing on that board though lol
My old frame was lighter and did not move much.....this one is easier to life and put on hooks...lol...gets heavy with a dart board on it...lol!
(04-09-2013, 06:33 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice review Trev, I thought you sound like Tom Cruise haha.

Have a +2!

LOL...MY WIFE SAID NOW SHE IS GOING TO PUT A BAG OVER MY HEAD AND JUST HAVE ME TALK DIRTY TO HER...LOL!!!! :LOL:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.:lol2::whodaman:
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album