Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Lincolnshire Doubles Board
Just thought I would put a picture up of the Lincolnshire Doubles Board that my Tuesday night League play on, for those that have never seen one.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts - 21g DF01 Daytona Fires with Carbon TI Short Shafts.
Highest Checkout: Trebles Board 157, Doubles Board 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What game do you play and how is it used?
I like it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Doubles 701 straight in double out. Singles 501 straight in double out and team game 4 players, premier and div 1 1501 and divs 2 to 5 1001 straight in double out. Throwing distance is 7 foot the only other thing that is different is you can't finish on bull.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I like it
No triples!
(07-02-2014, 07:32 AM)majeek Wrote: No triples!

Nope can sometimes lead to long games lol

thats great! Its good to know some of the original boards/games are still been played Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-02-2014, 08:04 AM)Hoppy Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 07:32 AM)majeek Wrote: No triples!

Nope can sometimes lead to long games lol

I was going to say... 1501 with no trebles could be a long game!

Very cool board though!
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

(07-01-2014, 11:18 PM)Hoppy Wrote: Just thought I would put a picture up of the Lincolnshire Doubles Board that my Tuesday night League play on, for those that have never seen one.

Thanks for sharing this one I remember playing on a similar one in Bradford Yorkshire, usually on a Saturday afternoon. Great game too especially when enjoying a pint of Yorkshire bitter with a pork pie & ever-so mushy peas...mmmmm, great times.

I found this picture just now...an old Grimsby Board from the same part of the country.....It had 1-28 in doubles.

Thanks again for the reminder.

Cheers

PS. That's one hell of a dartboard bracket on your board, built to last.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Some games I can't hit any trebles so this would suit me just fine.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

that bull hurts my eyes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
Nice board - I'm going to get a Yorkshire board at some point in time so that I don't have the temptation of throwing at the trebles - it's the same as this one but in the usual board colours.