Harrows Darts.

finishing
One of my favourite parts of the amazing game is the dynamics of counting I think this practice routine though may be very common hits all aspects of the game.

so you start on 81 and you go all the way to 170 you have 6 darts to take the finish out. The brilliant thing about it is it takes ages so I can do this 30mins or so at a time. Once you get to 170 you can start again and use 5 darts. This will get you shooting all around the board get you remembering your finishes and improve your doubles.

happy chucking
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts - Phase 5 lp edition, Sigma titanium slikstiks and custom Kite flights

Best 501 - (practice) 14 darts (competitive) 14 darts (WDA) 19 darts

High out - (practice) 170 (competitive) 106 (WDA) 110
Yeah I need to start practising that more, its a good way to learn and improve your darts as well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah if you can finish it really doesn't matter how well you score. I choke so bad finishing and usually will not go at an out until I am in the lower double digits.
I love trying new ways to get better iv been playing about 2 1/2 year and would say I'm a very good counter..... I do chalk every time possible and learnt all check outs. I'll generally start to count 300 downwards for situations like the 266 set up. This game has helped me no end on 130 ATM had at least 10 100+ checkouts with 3 darts on this run.......

May have to do a 30 min challange

Darts - Phase 5 lp edition, Sigma titanium slikstiks and custom Kite flights

Best 501 - (practice) 14 darts (competitive) 14 darts (WDA) 19 darts

High out - (practice) 170 (competitive) 106 (WDA) 110
I do basically the same thing daily other than I start at 121 and do not stop until 151
I have to disagree, I have seen vast improvement in my checkouts. I know you don't mean anything personal and you are always trying to help and I appreciate that. I use this drill more for the quick counting that is needed, Has worked well for me as did FS drills. Cheers George
I agree with George, but I guess all the attempts that miss are in a way working on the flight path. But I don't think that 1 time hit would be great reward, good for counting yes, but good for "1 dart confidence" I don't believe so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advanced finishing routine rvh1991 13 224 07-30-2021, 12:08 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  My New Finishing Game jacquesdebohun 1 452 03-08-2019, 09:14 PM
Last Post: glac.elf
  Finishing on the Bull! Dorian 3 580 08-16-2018, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Finishing practice - video neilbirkin 5 896 10-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Lurker1