Double Top Darts.

Nick's Collection
Been meaning to take photos of all of them, so I did. Also threw them all, it's nice to take out some darts you haven't thrown in a while.
Darts

Harrow's V Wing - 23 grams
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Harrow's V Wing - 27 grams
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Target Carrera C10 - 24 grams

Bottelsen Original Hammerhead - 22 grams

McCoy Extra - 21 grams

Fat Cat Micro - 4.5 grams

Dimplex Vintage - 21 grams

Handmade Custom - 24 grams

One80 Bavaria VHD- 22 grams

No Name Copper Soft Tip - 17 grams

No Name Black - 23 grams

Widdy No. 1 - 13.4 grams

Designa Stilleto CT - 22 grams

Designa Hexfire - 24 grams

Nodor / FatBees
Designa Bullies - 20 grams
Designa Bullies - 21 grams
Designa Bullies - 22 grams
Designa Bullies - 23 grams

Shot! 915 - 22 grams

Cobra 95% - 22 grams

Hands On Darts Customs - 20 grams

RedDragon Microlites - 10 grams

Target Keith Deller Black - 21 grams

Unicorn Vintage Gold Plated Champions Choice-16 grams

Nodor 613 (in the process of modifying)- 22 grams

Shot! Lady S - 22 grams
Shot! Lady S - 18 grams

Powercore PL902 C. Bosio - 19 grams

Harrows PowerPoint Soft Tip

Twisted Terrors Soft Tip

Kami MOA 16.5 grams

Junky 18 grams

Puma Scotty Burnett 18 grams

Shot! 802 18 grams

WOW! This post took forever! And now it tells me I can only have 30 images.
The rest.

Harley Davidson Milestones (yes I actually bought these and I like them)18 grams

Unicorn Silver Stars 24 grams

Some random others
Nice collection you have some strange darts there which is good, whats the dimensions of the Shot! 915 - 22 grams ?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice nick! Puts my stash to shame Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Width 9.4 mm
Length 30.1 mm

Like throwing a little pebble, but very grippy.
Look interesting, a bit like the Dum Dum darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I'll have to get some blue felt and take them all again, make it official Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. That blue t shirt didn't cut it.
LOL!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice, some interesting darts.
Darts - 24g ShowTime Destiny S/T
Dartboard - One80 Gladiator 2
Best 501 leg - 12 darts (30/10/2014)
An eclectic collection indeed. A sign of a sick mind of course! I can't get over the Shot! 915, I had no idea they made that considering the rest of the 915s are very different, slimmer. Nice job.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Nice collection nick. I like the fat cat micro & the widdy darts & the twisted terrors.
G'day Nick,

There are some real beauties in your collection, thanks for letting us have a peek.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Nice stash man. Some interesting darts in there.
Nice collection - some real interesting darts in there Nick
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Woah! I just realized that the RD Microlites are gold! Is that the lighting or did you get them done?
With the gold storm points that looks sweet.
I need those.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.