Harrows Darts.

Joker Driver Zero shaft and flights
I bought these from World Darts Shop not really knowing what to expect and quite taken aback! In a good way.
This is a shaft and flight system, proprietary like Cosmos and L-Style but quite different. One piece shaft with a moulded flight end that fits onto a specially moulded one-piece flight that I was not expecting.
I hope the photos do this justice.
These are not spinners which I usually install and really like. I have an equal amount of Cosmos and L-style but lean toward the Cosmos as more exotic Cosmo shafts and flights are available than I could get not too long ago.
The Jokers are the "Practice" model; what's the difference? Well they had no stock of tournament style. Ed Pleadwell uses these I think and might be able to elucidate. I think the tournament version is lighter weight.
I bought two sets of shafts and you get FIVE in a pack. https://w-darts.com/JokerDriver-ZERO-c-17.html I bought short 18mm and XXL 41.5mm shafts along with Small Kite flights https://w-darts.com/JokerDriver-ZERO-Pra...p-854.html in two colours clear and clear orange SL style.
Shafts and flights cost C$5.48 a set. Weight of shaft and flight is minimal just over a gram (last photos).
A unique feature is that the base of the shaft is hollow to accept weight balls, which I really wanted to try but are on back order!
When the weight balls are in stock I will buy and try them out and report back.
The intent obviously is to change the CofG of the darts, move the weight to the rear.
The base of the flight is a tube divided into four quadrants, these fit the slots cut into the head of the shaft.
Ok, on with the photos:
The first photo shows the stages of entry of the shaft into the flight, if you are squeamish look away.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lastly, I outfitted my new Shot! Ambassador Scotty Burnett 19 gm Soft tips with these and they fly beautifully. I wish all my flights were kite or super kite size.

Thanks for looking!
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Wow, now that's an interesting system, thanks for sharing D'artist, +1!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

When the weight balls are in stock I will buy and try them out and report back.
The intent obviously is to change the CofG of the darts, move the weight to the rear.
There are two other weight control systems I can find https://w-darts.com/Weight-control-c-151.html they are not compatible and the balls do not fit each other's.
So I was told.
The Katamari which uses a spring loaded ball and the Eva which uses a ball similar to the JokerDriver.

Gah, very tempted to give these a try. How do they compare to cosmos?
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-20-2014, 03:55 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: Gah, very tempted to give these a try. How do they compare to cosmos?
I think the choice is too limited just now. You did not get on with the spin Cosmos, I think. I have the fixed shafts also and they are great. These would seem to be able to pop off easier than the Cosmos, they don't feel quite so positive a seal.
I would buy Cosmos in a heartbeat over these, plus I already have more variety of shafts and flights, so that is a consideration.
Now you, as a member of the Illuminati and one of the biggest banking families, (yes we figured it out based on dart buying count) would swoon over these: https://w-darts.com/JokerDriver-ZERO-c-1...p-102.html

lol yeah i saw those. My dart buying count is pretty high, however I was looking at my stock the other day and realized I've moved most of my darts. Which I don't mind I just like trying the things Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-20-2014, 04:13 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: lol yeah i saw those. My dart buying count is pretty high, however I was looking at my stock the other day and realized I've moved most of my darts. Which I don't mind I just like trying the things Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I think I mostly have what I want in my collection; I might post some of them for sale, not sure yet, not motivated enough just yet, plus I have not given most of them a fair crack. My poor Sigmas, the best darts in the work, are languishing now because of the Shot!s, I'd hate to get rid of something without being sure that it really does not work for me. The John Lowe style are firmly in that camp. I can throw them and score well but I just do not like them.
I don't need any more darts.

Very similar to the Fit System. Although I like the idea of the add on weights.
They look like that other make were you can but the balls in, forgot the name of them now lol!

Nice post +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album