Target Darts.

Do You Dart?
Love these.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2mytfSCddQ
How about that, the 'Hockey' as it originally known was 9ft or 2.742 Metres!

Some real champs here...I reckon I might just let them win LOL
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8Gqvr7shQ

Enjoy
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Fantastic them Dorian, love watching old stuff like that, back when Britain was indeed 'Great'.

Not sure I would feel comfortable throwing in me 3 piece suit like Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for sharing.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks, I remember my dad going out to play with a suit on too, he wore starched shirts with the seperate collar and studs etc. His darts had home-made wooden stems (hazel tree) and flights. The paper flights he made from a roll of brown sticky paper (adhesive on 1 side). Newly folded flights were wet from the gluing and cut out (pear shape) from an alluminium template. Spares were always drying on the mantlepiece just before he went out. Rarely did one take jackets off in those days however most suits weren't made to measure either, so there was plenty of room to move.

Here he is, Merlin Idris Penn, collecting a trophy (sponsored by Simonds Brewery) which they gave him to keep after winning the tournament for 3 consecutive years. He also won the prize money, 32 Pounds (a fortune then) and a 'Brownie' camera, the photograph featured in the local press.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

So, the Spurs started as a dart team huh!!!
Can I ask question her ,there was guy how shot gum or some kind of stuff from tongue of person,any idea?
180-1(33)

Hi Troll,

There is a youtube of a guy throwing nails and hitting a button off a lads tongue at a holiday camp is that it?...will see if I can find it for you.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

I have seen this on video and it is quite common ,he had tuxedo on him (video was black and white)
180-1(33)

(06-14-2014, 01:06 AM)Troll Wrote: I have seen this on video and it is quite common ,he had tuxedo on him (video was black and white)

No idea about that one Troll...but would love to see it though....can anyone help?

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Love watching these old clips seen the first one before but not the footballers one, good to see how things were back then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-13-2014, 11:56 PM)Troll Wrote: Can I ask question her ,there was guy how shot gum or some kind of stuff from tongue of person,any idea?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f57rh51ErBc
(06-14-2014, 01:06 AM)Troll Wrote: I have seen this on video and it is quite common ,he had tuxedo on him (video was black and white)

Hi Troll,

This is the only I've found as mentioned earlier...he has a bow-tie etc but I can't find the one you're referring to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVfkRB6Sgs
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Good videos.