Shot Darts

Show us Your: Favorite Quotes
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

Nigel St. Hubbins
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth. - Unknown -

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein -

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. - Benjamin Franklin -

Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts. - French Knight, Holy Grail.

Oh you didn't mean movie quotes.
(06-12-2014, 04:45 PM)uncle poop Wrote: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts. - French Knight, Holy Grail.

Oh you didn't mean movie quotes.

Heck yeah they work. That whole movie could be put down as my favorite quotes
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"87% of all statistics found on the internet are made up"

-Abraham Lincoln

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
—Oscar Wilde

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Eminem.
I told you I was ill

Written on spike milligans grave stone
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

Theodore Roosevelt
some good ones!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Even god misses d1
- Random person on wda

Lt Kaffee: I want the truth!
Col Jessup: You can't handle the truth! https://youtu.be/5j2F4VcBmeo

Rick Blaine: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
https://youtu.be/Qa8d-jwFwds
At Dettingen, Flanders, on June 27, 1743, Lieutenant-Colonel Sir Andrew Agnew of Lochnaw (5th Baronet) gave to the men or his regiment, the 21st of Foot, an order that, as the cavalry approached the front line, the two centre companies should divide from the centre and fall back from the outer markers. This novel approach allowed the cavalry to charge through a lane with the Fusiliers facing inwards. At this point Sir Andrew gave the command: "Dinna fire till ye can see the whites of their e' en . . . if ye dinna kill them they'll kill you." The French, as they rode through this lane of soldiers, were subjected to a withering crossfire and destroyed.
Later in the day King George II, who commanded the Army but was a little out of his depth, rode up and said: "So, Sir Andrew, I hear the cuirassiers rode through your regiment today." "Ou, ay, yer Majestee," was the reply "but they didna get oot again."
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

F*~k em if they can't take a joke.
Bet Midler
Current Board 
Blade 5 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boxers.. Who’s your favorite? Mac-attack99 17 605 03-31-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Your favorite food *Saber* 37 1,128 06-24-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: JamieJ
  Your favorite Movies are ? *Saber* 32 5,307 04-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  What’s your favorite coffee?? longgunshooterzero 49 1,748 04-10-2019, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Shima
  What's your favorite book? *Saber* 23 4,738 01-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Favorite bands? Berlin180 34 3,366 02-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Last Post: tonga