Harrows Darts.

Viper Shot King
Viper Shot King

Has anyone used this board? I can pick it up for $30 and not pay any shipping. I don't shoot a lot of steel right now but am looking to get set up for WDA. And my current paperwound board is not going to cut it. (maybe I should use it, everyone I would shoot against would be to busy laughing at me to shoot well.)

Thanks for the input.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've sold a couple and they look like decent boards. This board would be light years beyond a paper board. The thistle is of decent quality but a little dull in color. I will say that the spider is old school and if possible to go with one of the newer boards for that reason. Milky posted somewhere that there was an Unicorn Eclipse Pro for 40$ shipped but cant seem to find the post now. Even the blade 4 for 50 dollars shipped would be worth the extra bump.

For a 30 dollar board it's not bad, but you do end up getting what you paid for. If you want to go this route I have also sold this board https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0052Q...UTF8&psc=1 and it is basically the same as the Viper but a little cheaper.

If it's just for a quick game or two on WDA then yeah, go for it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. But anything more serious or if you want to play a lot on WDA, the competitive advantage of the newer wires (fewer bounce outs) would be worth the additional investment.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

I have one, and Id say its a decent board but not great. Like Cankles said, light years beyond a paper board, but the spider's not great and the colors are blah. You'll get bounce outs for sure.

For the money, its a decent board, but then again, for another $20 bucks you could get a Blade 4 with free shipping from Amazon, with a better spider, better colors, and better durability.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartman vs Viper electronic dartboard Smobras 1 2,147 01-31-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Dynasty Emblem King Board brenthahn 21 4,868 04-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Last Post: brenthahn