Unicorn

They're here! Nutz Darts arrived!
Here is the pics of the little babies arrival Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice Grippo!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. me want!!!!!!!!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

LOL looks like I have some packing and posting to do!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Mine 1st so I can get the 1st 180 up Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-04-2014, 02:26 PM)david the Spartan Wrote: Mine 1st so I can get the 1st 180 up Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! david gets his last so someone else can get their 180 first.
Nice one - bet they weigh a fair bit all in one box as well
How do i get a set and how much
Darts - 24g ShowTime Destiny S/T
Dartboard - One80 Gladiator 2
Best 501 leg - 12 darts (30/10/2014)
Great looking dart! Only available in 24g?
Happy days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Payment sent and a couple of extra pounds for the forum and your hard work Darren
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

(06-04-2014, 02:27 PM)uncle poop Wrote: YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! david gets his last so someone else can get their 180 first.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. hmm no fair me thinks

(06-04-2014, 02:37 PM)Hackett180 Wrote: How do i get a set and how much

not many left to reserve now, its £24.99 plus £2.50 p+p U.K. and £4.99 overseas

only these numbers left: 34, 37, 39, 41, 42, 46, 47

Unless of course some people dont pay for the ones they have reserved, but will give everyone plenty of time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-04-2014, 02:39 PM)PatjeB Wrote: Great looking dart! Only available in 24g?

At present yes, but these are etched 1 to 50 so could be limited, if we get more made they wont be numbered Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(06-04-2014, 02:40 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Happy days Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Payment sent and a couple of extra pounds for the forum and your hard work Darren

Thanks mate, I just seen it, will try to get some posted this afternoon if I can if not it will be in the morning Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(06-04-2014, 02:47 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(06-04-2014, 02:37 PM)Hackett180 Wrote: How do i get a set and how much

not many left to reserve now, its £24.99 plus £2.50 p+p U.K. and £4.99 overseas

only these numbers left: 34, 37, 39, 41, 42, 46, 47

Unless of course some people dont pay for the ones they have reserved, but will give everyone plenty of time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I will have 34 but cant pay till next week
Darts - 24g ShowTime Destiny S/T
Dartboard - One80 Gladiator 2
Best 501 leg - 12 darts (30/10/2014)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 7 2nd Weight Getagrip 25 7,180 01-20-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Wolfiebrian180
Question Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 1 Getagrip 34 8,416 10-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
Wink Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 6 The Weight Getagrip 21 5,470 09-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JayKay
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 5 Final section Getagrip 36 7,023 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 4 Getagrip 35 5,997 09-14-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: BigE
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 3 Getagrip 27 7,970 09-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Troll
  Darts Nutz Darts By Darts Nutz Members Part 2 Getagrip 24 6,738 08-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Last Post: TimK