Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Unicorn Vintage Long Tom
I just got these on Ebay for $5.00! I think it's a steal. Cool shape 16 gram chrome brass with gold paint in the grooves. Haven't thrown them yet as I want to get some nylon 1/4" shafts.

44.3 mm long
11 mm wide at the widest

These things are chunky!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice! Great deal...
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Great purchase! Those look real slick. Really nice
Those are not Long Toms they look like Unicorn Gold Plated brass to me so worth around £20 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Long Toms are thin and long Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice darts and great bargain

As Darren says though they aren't Long Toms - they are on the following page from the Unicorn books

https://www.unicorn-darts.com/upload/dar...bp1_14.jpg
Sorry guys I think you are right. I will have to look through the unicorn books later to see exactly what they are. That is just what it said on the side of the box, I didn't even question it.
I agree with Darren - gold plated Champions Choice darts - look on the left hand page here

https://www.unicorn-darts.com/upload/dar...p13_10.jpg

This is from 1978 but they were in the books well before that and also after
Loving the history lesson guys, I just think wow cool old bomb darts LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I do have some the same but I cant remember all the models and often they are just numbers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Are they 'Darrow' flights?...a bit nostalgic looking at these early '70's darts, they're an absolute bargain at that price. Don't be tempted to throw them unless that is, you don't group them, as those flights will be damaged in a matter of minutes otherwise.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

I am waiting to throw them until I get some nylon 1/4" stems and regular flights.
They are darrow flights - they are actually more hard wearing than you think - rough them up and you can generally just smooth them back into shape.
I have some experience with feathered flights and I am sure they will hold up just fine. It's just that I would like to keep them in good condition if I ever plan to sell them one day. They look like they have never been thrown.
(06-01-2014, 06:55 AM)Ni518079 Wrote: I have some experience with feathered flights and I am sure they will hold up just fine. It's just that I would like to keep them in good condition if I ever plan to sell them one day. They look like they have never been thrown.

Either that or a they belonged to a very 'average' player. I say keep 'em pristine, 'thanks.... for the memory'.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."