Harrows Darts.

Dartsaver ???
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dartsaver by markbrindza, on Flickr

This little thing is about one inch long and has DARTSAVER PAT PEND inscribed on it. You stick the point in the one end and turn it and I am guessing it is sharpening your point. I have tried it on some darts and not to much happens. It is probably worn out. Never seen one of these before.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interesting, will it come apart without damaging it?
a de-burring tool?
strange name though?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Can't really open it. It is all one piece except where you can see the seperation where the hole is. Can't get it opened without damaging it. A point can only go in part way, when you turn it you can't feel or hear that it is doing anything. It could just be one of those useless gadgits.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

is there a chance it was a broken stem remover with a part missing ?
you crazy kids and your steel points:Saucey: