Target Darts.

Red Dragon Microlites 10 gm, Featherlites 12 gm -Boyo
Three packs of these just arrived, yes I ordered three. These are my not-so-secret weapon.
You have to try them, so I thought I would buy them up first.
There are two types of these darts - Microlite and Featherlite.
The Featherlite are here: https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/9101/...1-10-gram/
they go up in size from 10 to 19 gram and there seems to be 9 grip types in the series.
Now the Microlites - you will not find them if you search on RD so here they are: https://www.reddragondarts.com/det/1691/...e-10-gram/.
These are scalloped with a microgroove in the scallop. My first set has a finger grip point, the new ones don't. might have been added after purchase as they are longer and the dart is a bit heavier.
The Featherlites at 10 gm have the same scallop shape but are smooth, the 12 gm are straight with shark tooth grip!
I have also ordered two sets of 10 and 12 gm Featherlites.
OK, this is what they look like:
They come in a slim wallet that at first I could not figure out how to get the darts out of. The come with two sets of flights that are ridiculous for this size of dart. They will be discarded along with the long aluminum shafts, ugh. My first set I outfitted with tiny Unicorn pear flights; they are 10.07, 10.08, 10.08, excellent weight match, as guaranteed, and perfectly balanced. Three in a bed is no problem with these darts, ok two in a bed and one really close.
GBP12.50 for a set, I only bought my first set off kamikersie on a whim, I am very upset to see how they compare against my much more expensive darts.
Why buy so many? I introduced my daughter and granddaughter to darts and ended up promising to buy them a board and darts and they both threw these well considering many beginners seem to need a heavier dart to start with. Plus I have victims at my club who have been drooling at the success of these darts. Of course it is me isn't it? Enough talk!

First picture shows the whole package with my original Microlite.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Second photo shows two new darts with supplied shafts and flights against my original.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Third shows a close up of the microgrooves in the scallop, no the darts are not bent that is caused by the add on lens on my iPhone.
Next photo is not a bad close up of the microgrooves:

Lastly a Robin Hood, don't try this at home:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

Part Two; now here's how to really add to the cost of your darts: these are L-Style 130 Silent Shafts, $15 a set here, and L-Style L Flights, $9 for plain $12 for patterned. Much cheaper at DC but they don't do the coloured ones and I wanted them NOW, not in 3-6 weeks.
Dart World has a good variety of flights you can't get elsewhere (I think) at $7, I was impatient so spent the food money for this week.
Photo shows three sets of shafts and flights, my original darts on the left, and the new microlites with L-Style set up on the right. Plus a collection of other flights and shafts I am playing with.
Frankly, its cheaper to go with the Target Pro Grip shafts and flights.
This is for Cankles benefit.

I have the 14g featherlites, nice little darts I like to give them a chuck now and then.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review but not for me lol
Show off! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have 2 sets still - i used them for months and months before giving them up lol

I actually used DXM med stems and long points in mine that worked best for me.
(05-21-2014, 05:45 PM)kamikersie Wrote: Show off! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have 2 sets still - i used them for months and months before giving them up lol

So, you did change the points! I have just ordered the DXM flights as, frankly, they work better than any of the others with the L-Style being a close and expensive second. I should have bought the others from you!

(05-21-2014, 05:51 PM)The DArtist Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 05:45 PM)kamikersie Wrote: Show off! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So, you did change the points! I have just ordered the DXM flights as, frankly, they work better than any of the others with the L-Style being a close and expensive second. I should have bought the others from you!

I didnt do them myself but i did have the points changed. (Maybe why one wasnt in as well?) is that a good thing or a bad thing? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Part Three, My Babies.

Might have to throw in an L style stem and flight set in my next purchase, dang it D'Artist!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

I just ordered some from https://w-darts.com/Flight-L-Champagne-F...p-825.html and https://w-darts.com/Fit-GEAR-Gradation-S...p-885.html
be careful when ordering stems as they don't all come with champagne rings, so order extra, you will lose one on the floor where they become instantly invisible https://w-darts.com/L-Style-Champagne-Ri...-1051.html

Light dart overload!!! :drool:

Me likes
More light dart overload, the last ones. Red Dragon 10 and 12gm Featherlites. Hard to see the difference between the Microlites and the Featherlites, the weights are the same but the grip is slightly different. 3 Grip on the Feathers and 4 Grip on the Micros, so the site says. The Micros actually have a finer pitched grip than the Feathers. but the difference is minuscule. The 12 gm darts change barrel shape and profile to a straight barrel with "buttress grooves" and 4 Grip. I'd say they are more grippy than my Geminis.
These will go to a good home and are value for money at £12.90 a set. The shipping however at £9.01 for two tiny sets of darts is too high.

your now an official light dart convert Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-28-2014, 09:11 AM)Getagrip Wrote: your now an official light dart convert Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No, these are not for me, I am spreading the light dart gospel though wherever I go. Making converts from club to club. "You can only score 180 through me"

Ah I see, so you are a Light Darts prophet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album