Target Darts.

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on)
(08-12-2017, 10:49 AM)kristian Wrote: Anyone know the height of the raised oches used on the PDC tour? Around 80 mm or so?

I use 2x2 planed wood for my oche.

Does the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-13-2017, 01:54 PM)foxsake Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 10:49 AM)kristian Wrote: Anyone know the height of the raised oches used on the PDC tour? Around 80 mm or so?

I use 2x2 planed wood for my oche.

Does the job.

https://www.reddragondarts.com/info/darts-rules/

See "15.00 Oche"

The 2x2 i mentioned covers this height and slightly more.

Thanks Foxsake. Much appreciated!
Photo 
Here is my set up:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(08-20-2017, 11:37 AM)bosmajor Wrote: Here is my set up:

Now, that looks awesome! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here is my setup in Scotland. I do like it but this piece of kit is quite substantial and a pain to move when I want to get to the cupboards behind. So I think it is destined to eBay soon. 
I think I'll get a 100x100cm piece of soft wood and use it as a backing board for a dart board and rubber surround. But rigged up so I can un hook it when needed.
180's : Still waiting!
Darts : Target Precision Silica 22g.
Stems : Target medium Pro Grip. Slots.
Club : J Gozo Darts Club (Malta).

Simple but effective. Next is a Electronic Gran Board 2
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As mentioned in my intro, just getting back into darts after YEARS away.  Bourbon bar was completed last year.  Boards just got hung.  Threw 5 practice sessions.  It slowly started to come back.  Still along way to go.

Started playing again in November 2017 after a 30 year hiatus.

Match darts - XQMax MVG Gen II  23g, XQMax MVG GenII 20g Soft by Custom Darts

Bottlesen GT's 24g, Bottlesen GT’s 24g 1980 model, Bottlesen 20g GT Soft, Harrows Pulse 24g, 

Blade 5 DC, Nexus 

180's: Yes

Your taste for drinks ain't at the same level as your setup...

(11-14-2017, 03:46 AM)JeffR Wrote: As mentioned in my intro, just getting back into darts after YEARS away.  Bourbon bar was completed last year.  Boards just got hung.  Threw 5 practice sessions.  It slowly started to come back.  Still along way to go.
(11-14-2017, 05:45 PM)Musher Wrote: Your taste for drinks ain't at the same level as your setup...

Not a bourbon drinker eh?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Started playing again in November 2017 after a 30 year hiatus.

Match darts - XQMax MVG Gen II  23g, XQMax MVG GenII 20g Soft by Custom Darts

Bottlesen GT's 24g, Bottlesen GT’s 24g 1980 model, Bottlesen 20g GT Soft, Harrows Pulse 24g, 

Blade 5 DC, Nexus 

180's: Yes

Since I spend most of my time in my Master bedroom, I decided to hang my Dartboard there. As soon as I get my "Man Cave" up and running I will transfer it to that room.
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01
Probably.... Too much of that proper whisky... or something Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And yes, we don't need that "e" in whisky.

EDIT:

Probably the only whiskey I'd down would be late great Popcorn Sutton's Whiskey. That's proper stuff, but we aren't close to bourbon though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-14-2017, 06:13 PM)JeffR Wrote: Not a bourbon drinker eh?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Does anyone have some idea's to store 4 sets on the wall??

(11-17-2017, 10:15 AM)Webstarr Wrote: Does anyone have some idea's to store 4 sets on the wall??

The Harrows dart stand can be affixed to a wall quite easily.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Made myself a dart cabinet. Made from a half wood sheet and bought 2 fluorescent lighting tubes. 
Painted it, and decorated it with some flights, every time when a flight is too damaged I stick it on the cabinet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Michael van Gerwen XQ Max 23g / Gary Anderson Phase 3 23g
180s: 2017: 15 - HF: 109 - 180s: 2018: 46 - HF: 130
180s: 2019: 1 - HF: 139