Target Darts.

"Darts" a game of the heart
"Darts is a game of the heart,throughout the world it's the same. It's a competition, art and friendships you'll find at the core of the game.
-
Imagine yourself competing, the weight of the win in your head: only practiced concentration and confidence will guide your dart to the bed.
-
There is an art to throw that is perfect, to darts launched with grace through the air, to three solid thumps in a target, that dart players everywhere share.
-
Darts is a game of friendships and in every country I've been, It starts with the shaking of hands and with the shaking of hands it ends."

Great poem thought I would share!!

Hat
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.railcitydartleague.webs.com/
I'm not much of a scholar or poem enthusiast, but not bad.
Thanks Hat - I like - take a rep point from me.
And one from me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very nice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Where’s your heart in Darts?
Nice...Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
DAYTONA FIRE JP-01JP-02, DF-10, DF-11 & DF-01

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Larry Butler has heart attack *Saber* 31 3,756 06-20-2018, 06:54 AM
Last Post: mc1958