Target Darts.

Shot infinity 24g darts review

Got these recently from Dartswarehouse.com, they are from the new Shot Infinity range, you can find more models and weights at this link: Infinity Darts!

There is some very nice designs, check out the medieval looking spikey ones! The darts retail for £58 with free delivery and they are a 90% tungsten dart. They come in the Shot! slim line packaging and are fitted with what looks to be Tweenie size Laro Shafts and 100 micron transparent Shot standard shape flights.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As you can see from the above pics especially the 2 close ups directly above the barrels have quite a unique look and are a mixture of grip styles with a tapered barrel. The grip at the front is made of these lateral cut grooves which are cut quite deep and then the rest of the barrel is made up of thinly cut rings and a mini shark style grip with a smooth section at the rear.

Dimensions:

Length:

Width:

Detailed barrel dimensions:

Weight:

Barrels are very closely matched only 7 100ths of a gram difference.

Weight of full set up as supplied:

Balance:

As you can probably guess by the shape of the barrel they are front weighted, but not may be as much as you would think, I think that's down to the way the grip is gradually narrowed towards the middle.

Balance with the supplied setup moves the balance point closer to the middle which is probably where the barrel is grippiest actually:

Balance with medium, Short and extra short stems and standard flights:

My normal grip with these darts:

Darts landed in the board tail up, may be slightly more than is usual for me:

Conclusion:

This is a rather nice dart from Shot, the barrel is nicely weighted for my front grip but I think it would suit middle grippers just as well and may be more so if you like a front weighted dart as the grip at the middle is around the balance point of the dart with the supplied set up and its also the grippiest part of the barrel at I would say a high medium grip.

The grip on the front of the barrel where I grip it was kind of strange at first as the lateral cuts are cut quite wide and deep and gave the barrel a square edged feel, but I liked the feel of it after a few throws and it helps with the side to side rolling of the dart, you can grip it steadily or if you like to spin the dart you could also roll your fingers against the edges to impart spin.

They flew nice and steady through the air, I never saw any untoward motions such as fishtailing etc, the dart is nicely weighted in flight with my slight loopy throw, but they did feel kind of zippy too, I would expect they would work well for the likes of Whitlock, who has a hard throw and grips around that middle area.

Overall these are great darts for front and middle grippers if you don't need a long dart. They look great and they are very nicely machined, I like the way each section of the grip on the barrel is very subtly narrowed, the front grooved section is the same width along its length, then the following rings start to narrow on the last 2 rings and then it narrows again on the mini shark grip and so on to give the barrel a nice but almost invisible taper. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Summary Rating:

Looks = 9/10 (They look great in a unique way)
Grip = 6 for the front and 7 for the rest (on a 1 to 10 scale or level)
Weight match = 8 (very close)
Quality = 9/10 (very nice quality)
Value = 7/10 (A little expensive)
Suitability for me = 8/10 (nicely balanced like that strange front grip)

Best Feature: The balance just pips the front grip for me
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review, best reviews on the net! Dang it grip stop making me want darts that I know won't work for me :p That is one beautiful looking dart. I didn't think it was possible but I am now even more impatient for my own shot! Darts to arrive.

+1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Such good work by Grip - I think the most honest reviewer around. Thanks Darren.
Just watched the video and I have to say 5 star work Darren. What kind of felt/cloth do you use? Make sure you tip the manicurist that gets your hands in video ready shape :p
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Was interested in these until I seen the price lol.
Very good review grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Wow they are pricey huh!!!

(05-03-2014, 05:49 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: Great review, best reviews on the net! Dang it grip stop making me want darts that I know won't work for me :p That is one beautiful looking dart. I didn't think it was possible but I am now even more impatient for my own shot! Darts to arrive.

+1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and sorry but you will just have to work more to pay for the new born and extra darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(05-03-2014, 06:00 PM)*Saber* Wrote: Such good work by Grip - I think the most honest reviewer around. Thanks Darren.

Cheers Larry Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(05-03-2014, 06:09 PM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: Just watched the video and I have to say 5 star work Darren. What kind of felt/cloth do you use? Make sure you tip the manicurist that gets your hands in video ready shape :p

No idea its just some blue baize I bought off Ebay? LOL my nails grow very quick, I let my thumb nail grow very long once just as an experiment, the white part at the tip was over 12mm in about 7.5 weeks.

(05-03-2014, 06:33 PM)david the Spartan Wrote: Was interested in these until I seen the price lol.
Very good review grip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Dave, yeah not that cheap but free worldwide delivery eases it a little Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(05-03-2014, 06:38 PM)Slacker180 Wrote: Wow they are pricey huh!!!

Pricey but Nicey Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review as always Darren but thoose look weird and expensive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-03-2014, 11:22 PM)Eslotes Wrote: Nice review as always Darren but thoose look weird and expensive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers! yes they look weird but I like weird Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The look of these darts has me interested in trying a set out. Great review, as usual.
Thanks mate, I have another review in that series planned, its an interesting shape that one though and quite good for a front grip too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Excellent review as always Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. had a look at these on darts corner and thought I'd see if they'd been reviewed, and lo and behold...

I'm very tempted to give them a try!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
Thanks! Shot make some nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review, I like the look of these. They're in the DC clearance sale for £30, I'm very tempted! I like the look of both styles of the 905s too
Bulls NL 501 pyramid grip 24g
L Style flights & stems
Unicorn Volute points
Cheers! for £30 they are worth a punt for sure Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Darts Ryan Muzza Murray Darts Review Getagrip 4 113 08-28-2021, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 40 6,255 08-27-2021, 06:47 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Shot Darts Warrior Rutene Darts Review Getagrip 4 146 08-09-2021, 09:49 AM
  Shot Niels Zonneveld Triple Z Darts Review Getagrip 5 151 08-02-2021, 03:03 PM
  Shot Viking Raven Darts Review Used By Boris Koltsov Getagrip 15 299 07-29-2021, 03:06 PM
  Shot Zen Jutsu Darts Review Includes Rare 180 By Me Getagrip 8 381 06-25-2021, 05:22 PM
  Shot Darts Zen Tanto Darts Review Getagrip 12 584 06-24-2021, 02:07 PM
  Shot Darts Gordon Mathers Darts Review Getagrip 10 274 06-02-2021, 04:31 PM
  Shot Mindaugas Barauskas 25g Darts Review Getagrip 12 387 05-26-2021, 02:03 PM
  Shot Zen Satori Darts Review Getagrip 12 422 04-28-2021, 02:10 PM