Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

New Adrian Lewis Target flights
They look nice and seem to be the same shape as unicorn maestro which he currently uses

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interesting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. they do look much better!
Perhaps they are getting fed up having to black out the Unicorn ones for him lol - they do look good though
How is the quality of thoose flights? Thats the question ^^
I find target flights are usually very good quality wise

(04-27-2014, 12:32 PM)rich345 Wrote: I find target flights are usually very good quality wise

To be honest - I do agree with you. Unicorn flights are made in china along with everything else...... gives you an idea of the quality...... Lol
(04-27-2014, 12:50 PM)kamikersie Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:32 PM)rich345 Wrote: I find target flights are usually very good quality wise

To be honest - I do agree with you. Unicorn flights are made in china along with everything else...... gives you an idea of the quality...... Lol

One80 darts are made in China and they are very good quality - why do you think it must be crap if it comes from China?
(04-27-2014, 12:54 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:50 PM)kamikersie Wrote:

One80 darts are made in China and they are very good quality - why do you think it must be crap if it comes from China?

I didn't mean that everything else isn't - just the unicorn stuff at the moment is (in my opinion).

and when I said along with everything else I meant all the other unicorn stuff.
On my Jamie Caven's I use the unicorn flights. I really do like them. They seem to have a touch more lift than most flights. They help those darts go in at the angle I'm looking for, and they aren't too thick and cause whacky deflections.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
not really sure China stuff is inferior really, a lot is made there now its more down to the quality control issues. The Unicorn Lumina I tried recently were great!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I love the shape of the unicorn plus standard flights. The print does rub off but the flights lasts as long as any other. Never had a problem with their barrel quality but the boards were not always the best. My two eclipse hd boards have been spot on. I agree with grip that it is down to quality control as much as anything

(04-27-2014, 01:31 PM)Milkysunshine Wrote: On my Jamie Caven's I use the unicorn flights. I really do like them. They seem to have a touch more lift than most flights.

The Core .75's might have the best lift-to-weight ratio of anything. I have one set of darts (which I don't much care for, frankly) that land saggy with anything else, including Harrows Max Airs.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Yep, that's what I am using! Some basic ones that came with some darts I got long ago.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
I like normal standard shape and unicorn plus shape.
not so keen on harrows standard shape.
In Japan, many darts company sell harrows standard shape, but no company sell unicorn plus shape flight.
I hope target will sell this shape flights with many pattern!
kind of a joke to call standard shape standard when they all seem to have a variation on it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Ten-X flights "The new alternative" vanJupp 25 4,590 09-20-2019, 04:15 AM
Last Post: kundalini
  Target No.6 shape flights equivalent Entropy92 6 784 09-03-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Entropy92
  New Target Flights - Quartz & Spectrum TheRedBit 35 6,968 05-24-2017, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Hoppy
  Target make a new flight......by using the best bits from Harrows flights rich345 17 4,782 04-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Last Post: ThemadhooseDBL1